Ch. 19: Catch the World

We pulled into the parking lot of Degrassi.

Bam!

"What was that?" Imogen asked, looking around.

"I don't know." I opened my car door and found K.C lying on the ground.

"Hi Blair." He whispered holding his leg.

"Are you okay? What happened?" I interrogated.

He got up and helped me out of my car. "My stupid skateboard made me fly into your car."

"Is your leg broken?" Imogen butted in.

"I don't think so."

"Well come on! There's a party waiting for us." Jade smirked at him. I helped K.C get up as Fiona, Imogen and Jade got out and went inside.

"Loud music, dancing, sexy boys... I think I'm in heaven." Jade laughed, they went out to the dance floor and began dancing leaving me and K.C alone.

"Oh! Congrats on the baby." I smirked.

"What baby?"

"Um, the one your girlfriend is expecting. You could've told me you know."

He stared blankly at me. "Who told-

"Jade." I interrupted.

"Wow. What else did Jade Tyler say about me?"

"Nothing really, just the fact that you're having a baby. Oh and that you two dated."

K.C glanced at Jade who was breaking it down on the dance floor.

"You two actually make a good couple, what happened?" I asked nudging him.

He looked back at me. "I don't know, she broke up with me because I cheated on her with Jenna." He admitted.

Another cheater... It should be illegal to cheat on someone.

"Well, well, well shame on you K.C." I smirked at him.

He nodded at me than stared back to Jade. "Do you want her back?"

"I think it would be better to get over her after all I'm having a baby."

"I thought guys can't have babies?" I laughed at him earning a D+ on getting him to laugh too.

We stared at Jade. "You can still be there for the baby and date Jade too. I'll go talk to her for you."

I stepped onto the dancefloor and approached Jade who was doing some dirty dancing. "What do you think about dating K.C again?"

"Kirk Cameron Guthrie... hmmm-

"He wants you back." I smiled. I grabbed her arm and dragged her to where K.C and I were standing.

"Don't you have something to say to Jade." I whispered at K.C.

Jade glanced at me then stared at K.C. "So what do you want to say to me?"

"I just wanted to say I was sorry for cheating on you. I finally realized I was wrong for that and I just want to get back with you." He confessed.

"What about Jenna?" She asked. I slowly walked away and went to the bathroom.

"Hello Ms. Willows." Bianca greeted.

"Ms. Desousa, it's nice to see you again." I smirked.

"You think that's funny?"

"Yeah I got a good kick out of it." I said still smirking.

I went over to the sink to wash my hands.