Ch. 9: Cry Me A River

"Oh my god wake up Blair!" Jade demanded shaking me uncontrollably.

I rubbed my eyes and found Jade standing over me. "What's up?"

"What's up is that your ten minutes late." She smiled sarcastically.

I arose from my bed faster than a running cheatah.

I jumped out of bed and flew into my closet. I threw on denim cut offs and a tank that says Japan on it.

"Where are you going?" She said staring at me with a funny face.

"School... Oh wait,"

"Remember if u walk into Degrassi with that on Simpson is just going to suspend you."

"I forgot about the uniform policy." I wailed.

I ran downstairs and opened the dryer then took my Degrassi uniform out. Jade came downstairs and went into the kitchen.

No taco sauce stains what so ever! To me this was a blessing. I quickly took off my shorts and my shirt then put on the uniform.

"Shouldn't you two be in school?" Mom said coming out of her room.

"I'm suspended." Jade said drinking orange juice from the carton.

"What for?" mom said softly.

"Fighting... some chick dumped taco sauce all over Blair."

"I know, well if that happens again don't hesitate to fight back Blair." She said sternly. "And get to school, your late."

I grabbed my keys and waved goodbye to Jade and mom and left.

At School~

I ran into the doors and... PLOW!

I plunged into some random girl standing by the entrance.

"Who do you think you are?" The girl with brown hair screamed. I looked at a tag that read Katie Matlin on it then below her name it read student council pesident. Sadly she was carrying a starbucks coffee in her hand before the accident and now it spilled all over her chest and down her legs as if she peed herself.

"I'm so sorry, but your stupid self was standing there just waiting for something like that to happen." I shot back getting off of her.

"You must be the new girl, the American." She said getting up.

"Katie, let's not give the new girl such a hard time. After all it is her first day." A girl with dark skin and dark brown hair smiled. She was wearing a name tag as well; Hers read Marisol Lewis acrossed it.

I smirked. "The name's Blair. And F.y.I I've been here for three days now, so get your facts straight." I picked up my car keys that seemed to have fallen and walked away.

I glanced at my history book as I walked into class.

"Blair Willows you're twenty five minutes late to my class you better have a good excuse." The history teacher said.

I rolled my eyes at him then looked at the students.

"I was lost."

Drew smirked at me then raised his hand. "So Martin Luther King was assassinated?"

"Yes Mr. Torres, Ms. Willows take your seat." He ordered.

I winked at Drew as I sat next to him.

"Okay class. For those who didn't finish their homework assignment you got lucky, turn it in to me tomorrow."

The bell rang.

I leaped out of the classroom and into the hallway.

"Omg look who it is, miss I don't have time for my friends anymore!" An annoying yet familiar voice said from a far distance.

I turned my head slowly and found non other than Zoey and Keke with their arms crossed.

"Omg look who it is, my old obsessive friends Zoey and Keke." I mocked.

Eli, Imogen, Adam, Drew and Fiona walked up to me. I grabbed Eli's hand and smiled at him.

"Really Blair? You really think we're obsessed with you?" Keke thundered.

"Did I stutter? Oh, I must've forgotten that you to were sort of stalkers." I shot back. I just had enough of them.

"Blair what happened to you? You must've forgotten that nobody liked you back in Montclair, I'm surprised that you have friends here." Zoey smirked angrily.

I rolled my eyes. "Don't bring them into this conversation, your just mad because I've moved on. You too are just one of my memories now-

"Oh really? Blair I grew up with you." Keke said her eyes started to water.

"Keke just shut up, your just another one of those girls who sit in a corner and cry every time something goes wrong. You just want attention!" I blurted.

"Shame on you Blair, you're a fake bitch who really needs to get punched!" Zoey shrieked putting her hand on Keke's shoulder.

"Oh really? Do it then!" I demanded.

"You know I'm getting really hungry," Drew said trying to change the subject. "They're serving pepperoni pizza today with extra cheese."

"That sounds delicious!" Eli agreed. "Extra cheese sounds good too, I know how much you like cheese Blair."

Wait how does he know I like cheese?

"You guys should know that Blair lies a lot, she'll be your friend for a short period of time then she'll just toss you away and start talking shit behind your back!" Zoey warned.

I rolled my eyes at her once again. "Pizza sounds good." I said sternly as I let go of Eli's hand then walked away slowly to the cafeteria.