Ch. 10: The Harder I fight the deeper I fall part 1 & 2

I sat at a far away table that nobody not even the super losers sit at. I picked up my pizza and took a nibble out of it.

"Okay, why the heck are you sitting here?" Fiona said putting her tray next to me.

"I just want to be alone." I said softly.

She nodded. "You don't want me to sit here,"

"Sit here if you want, I don't own this table."

"You said you want to be alone, by the time I sit here Imogen, Adam and everybody else is gonna come rolling in." She smiled.

"That's fine, I don't want to be alone anymore." I laughed.

Eli and Imogen sat acrossed from me.

"Who were those girls?" Imogen asked.

"Stalkers," I answered.

Her eyebrow went up. "Are they your American friends?"

"Were." I smirked.

"Why are they mad at you?" She interrogated.

"Why do you care?"

Fiona, Eli and Imogen looked at me suspiciously as Adam approached the table.

"I don't know, I just wanted a reason to deny talking to them if they try talking to me." She continued.

"Why are you guys sitting here?" Adam said putting his tray next to Fiona.

"That's a good question." Eli said.

I rolled my eyes. "You guys don't have to sit here." I jabbered.

"What's wrong?" Eli asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" I said shoving pizza into my mouth.

He thought for a moment.

"Those girls?"

"Oh my god yes!" I fumed. I'm surprised smoke wasn't coming out of my ears yet.

He didn't say anything back.

"Do you want a water?" Imogen asked.

I've had it.

"Dammit Imogen, no! Are you guys playing a game of 20 questions or something cause it sure as hell looks like it! I've had it with you people, I should've listened to Fitz cause you guys are annoying as hell!" I shrieked attracting the attention of the whole cafeteria.

Imogen's eyes started to water, Eli and Fiona covered their mouths and Adam...

"Fine then, I guess you get to be the girl that nobody likes again Blair." He raged.

I looked at all of them then picked up my tray and left the cafeteria.

In The Bathroom~

I sat in the stall and finished my pizza kinda how Lindsay Lohan did in the movie Mean Girls.

I pulled my phone out and starting texting Jade.

Me: I'm having the worst day ever!

Jade Tyler: I'm sorry to hear, who's messing with you?

Me: Myself.

Jade Tyler: What do you mean?

Me: I just went off on Imogen, in fact I went off on everyone.

Jade Tyler: Why? What made you do that?

Me: My old friends from California. They moved here yesterday and now their bugging me.