Ch. 2: That Feeling

I woke up at 6:30 and did the average daily teen wake up routine. Wake up, Go pee, Wash the face, Brush the teeth, Get dressed, and rush to finish your hair before the bus leaves.

"Mom! I'm going to miss the bus it's already 7:18 I'm supposed to be out there at 7:15." I panicked.

"Blair calm down!" Mom said touching my shoulder she guided me into the garage to find three Camaros, one black, red and blue. "Pick which one you want."

My eyes popped out of the sockets, then rolled on the floor.

"Mom I don't even know how to drive that well!" I said trying to keep my cool.

"Don't worry about that right now, just drive safe and come home right after school!" Mom demanded she handed me the keys. "Go to school!"

I jumped into the black sexy car then pulled out of the driveway. "Honey, Degrassi is only 6 blocks away from here!" Mom shouted from in the garage.

"Thanks mom!" I answered honking back at her.

I pulled into the Degrassi parking lot with all eyes on me. I parked right next to a creepy black hearse. Who would want to drive something like that? I thought to myself.

I got out of the car like most famous people would, (left leg first.) All I saw were a thousand eyes on me."Did somebody die?" I smirked; I slowly walked into the doors of the school.

"Hello! You must be Blair Willows," A girl with brown thin hair approached me. "My name is Imogen Moreno, I'm a part of the welcoming committee, I'll help you get to classes on time, study, and make friends. I think you're going to like it here in Degrassi." She said holding out her hand.

I shook it. "Thank you, I've heard so much about this place yet I haven't been through the doors."

Imogen smiled, "You'll get used to it in here. The people are very nice-

"What the hell are you looking at?" A boy with short brown hair said pushing a boy with female features up against a locker.

Spoke to soon Imogen...

"I'm still trying to figure that out." the victim responded.

I really can't take it when people bully others, it's not right and it's definitely not funny.

"I'll be right back." I said to Imogen. She looked at me as if she knew what exactly what I was going to do.

"Hey! You there, leave him alone!" I thundered.

Everyone who was circled around the two boys stared at me.

"Or what? Are you going to do something about it little lady?" He said as his buddies started to laugh.

"I will. But all I know is that you shouldn't go around throwing people into lockers like that."

He looked at me. I could already see the devil in his eyes.

"You just stick to being pretty." He whispered then walked away with his gang.

Imogen looked stunned and so did that boy.

"Hello my name is Blair, probably known as the new girl around here." I laughed as I helped the poor victim up.

"Nobody has ever stood up to Fitz like you just did Blair." He laughed with me. "I'm Adam."

Question number one: Are you a girl or a boy?

I ignored my inner conscience.

"You are now my personal bodyguard." Imogen laughed along.