Prologue

"What do you mean you're moving away?" Zoey screamed from the depths of her lungs catching the attention of my other emotional best friends KeKe Baker and my busybody boyfriend Dexten Vural.

"Babe, what is she talking about?" Dexten asked texting someone on his cellphone like he always does.

I stared at the both of them. Then glanced at KeKe, I was more scared on how KeKe was going to feel. I've been friends with her since we were born. I grew up with her, she was born soft hearted. Her ex - boyfriend Lane, broke up with her and she was so heart-broken it took her three weeks to get over him. Three years after that, I once told her I had to go on vacation with my aunt and uncle to Florida, she wasn't very happy with me it took her two months for her to forgive me.

She's a bit bipolar...

"Yeah, it's not my choice to-

Keke began crying, "How could you!"

Tears ran out of my eyes. "I'm so sorry, I would stay but-

"What?" Zoey butted in. Her face was as red as an apple. "You never cared about us, did you?"

"I never said that," I could barely get those words out of my mouth. "I've always cared about you about all of you, but I think-

Dexten threw his phone against my wall. "When are you moving?" He let out a roar that shook my whole room.

"Yeah, when?" KeKe said.

There was a long pause. "Tomorrow, I'm sorry." I whispered.

Zoey crossed her arms. "And you wait until now to tell us?"

"Yeah what the hell is the matter with you?" Dexten added.

Tear after tear came rushing out of my eyes, I just couldn't stand the pressure. "I needed time."

Dexten went over to the wall were his phone was at, picked it up and walked out. Slam!

I fell to my knees. My whole body covered in goose bumps. I've never seen Dexten so upset in the whole two years we've been dating.

"I'm sorry." I said again. "I'm so sorry."

"I hate you!" KeKe thundered. She then walked out leaving a pool of tears by my door. Zoey then followed her and slowly shut my door.