Ch. 13: Romeo and Juilet: I'll love you forever... and ever.

Theater class~

"Okay class, we're going to go on a fieldtrip to the park so we can finally be done with our remakes of Romeo and Juilet. And don't forget, the partnership who has the highest grade, will act it out again during the talent show." Ms. Dawes announced.

Hopefully Adam, Eli and I wont have the highest grade.

The class made their way out of Degrassi and traveled to the park.

Eli and I sat on the park picnic table away from the rest of the class.

"So are you guys ready?" Adam asked with the camera beginning to press record.

I quickly took a look at my script then remembered the lines.

"Yeah, are you ready Eli?"

He nodded. "I've been ready." He smirked.

"Okay, action!" Adam said I watched as a red light blinked on and off on the camera.

"Romeo... I love you." I said seriously. "But I don't think our parents would let us be together."

"Then let's runaway, together."

To be honest Eli Goldsworthy is actually a great actor.

"Are you sure? I-I don't think it's a good idea."

"Why not?"

Dammit I forgot my line!

I hesitated for a minute, should I just keep going or take a peek at my script. "Because I get homesick." I joked.

Eli's eyebrow went up. "You know we have to stick to the script right?"

"Who cares." I said starting to giggle.

Eli rolled his eyes as Adam stopped recording. "Ms. Dawes takes off points if we don't stick to the script." He butted in. "Gosh Blair, you guys did good until you ruined it." He giggled.

Eli and I hopped off the picnic table then watched the clip.

I didn't like the way my bruises sparkled in the sun. Adam stopped the movie then waited as Eli and I got back onto the picnic table.

"Are you ready?" He asked again.

I shook my head. I went through my pocket's and pulled out a tiny makeup bag.

"Are you serious?" Eli asked slowly.

"What is that?" Adam mumbled.

"It's my emergency makeup kit. Or E.M.K for short." I pulled out some blush then appiled it to my bruises.

"You've got to be kidding me." Eli rolled his eyes.

Adam giggled. "You are such a girly-girl."

"You know it." I smirked.

Adam went behind the camera and pressed record.

"Romeo...I love you." I repeated. "But I don't think our parents would let us be together.

"Then let's run away together."

"Are you sure? I-I don't think it's a good idea."

"Why not?"

"Because, they'll find us. Then I'll be locked away in the dungeon forever." I explained. "And my father... the king would punish you greatly, I cant bare for that to happen."

Eli or should I say Romeo rolled his eyes.

"Juilet, I hate to suggest this but let's be together in heaven." He grabbed my hand and kissed it. Then grabbed a drink which was supposed to be poison but was actually blue gatorade and drunk it.

"Romeo, no!" I shrieked.

"Here, take this and we will finally be united forever." Was his last words. He handed me a tiny knife then collapsed.

Tears fell from my eyes. "Romeo, I'll do anything to be with you forever." Then I plunged the knife between my shoulder and my side. Then collapsed onto Eli.

"That was perfect!" Adam cheered.

Eli and I high fived each other then hopped off the picnic table. Adam took out the film then we headed back to where the class was.