Ch. 6: Sweet Kisses

I pulled up to my driveway. I glanced at the front door to find Eli, Eli Goldsworthy at my door.

"What time is it Jade?"

"11:30 why?"

"Nothing." I stopped the car and took the key out of the slot. "Here take this key and let yourself in." I yawned.

She took the key and walked out of the car; she looked at Eli as Eli looked at her, and then walked into the house.

"Why is she going in there?" Eli said crossing his arms and smirking.

"Aren't you mad at me?" I said getting out of the car.

"I just took my meds, I'm not mad anymore."

"Oh okay."

"I just wanted to apologize." He said. "Are you mad at me?"

"I was, but the walk seemed to get my mind off of things." I said looking down at my shoes, which has dirt on them from walking behind the bush that probably had mud around it.

His beautiful green eyes sparkled, in the moonlight.

I'm not known for randomly falling in love with people who don't believe in Jesus, but Eli just had that spark in me, and I like it. I stared blankly into his eyes, his dark brown hair cam half way down to his shoulders. I could've sworn I started drooling.

"Blair?" He snapped in my face. "Are you okay?"

I snapped back into reality...

"I'm fine; is Imogen still mad at me?"

"Imogen, Imogen, Imogen... Is that all you care about?" He said giggling.

I rolled my eyes. "She's a soft girl; I don't like hurting her feelings."

"I don't know, she cried when you left." He explained. My head dropped. "Just talk to her when you go to school tomorrow."

I nodded.

"I like your personality; I can talk to her for you." He smiled.

"Thanks."

"I've been trying to tell you something but I just couldn't find the time to." He said still smiling.

"Really, what?"

"I feel like I just..." He stopped. Placed his palm on my cheek, and stared at my lips... Then our lips touched.

Me? Blair Willows just kissed Eli Goldsworthy? I immediately thought about Dexten, he didn't say anything, he just walked out. I feel like im still in a relationship with him, but something is telling me to just forget about my past relationships and start focusing on what Eli and I might have. What if Eli plays me? Did he just kiss me to get his mind off of things? These questions killed me; I'm probably by far the most confused person in the planet. I'll just have to wait and see where things get me. I felt Eli's lips pull away from mine.

"I feel like a total dumbass." He said crossing his arms and looking down.

"You're not; I have feelings for you Eli." Now I feel like a total dumbass.

He smiled. "I wanted to tell you, the first time you walked in the Principal's office."

I smiled back at him; I get so crazy every time Eli looks at me.

"I'm going to let you sleep."

"Okay, goodnight." I said.

He started to walk down the street.

"Where's your hearse?"

"At home, I realized I only lived a couple blocks away from here." He laughed.

"Want me to take you?"

"No, I'm good."

"What does this make us?" I questioned.

"Let's say, boyfriend and girlfriend." He said smirking then walked down the street.