Ch. 18: Love And War part 1&2

Blair's P.O.V

"Ow, that hurts." I groaned, as they stuck the needle and thread into my arm.

"I'm sorry but it has to be done." One of the nurses said.

I stared at my arm and notcied tons of scratches and deep cuts. What was I thinking? Sacrificing my life just because Eli didn't love me anymore, was crazy. I'm crazy.

"Don't worry Blair, I'm here!" Jade busted through the doors scaring the crap out of the nurses.

"How did you get here?" I smiled.

Jade pointed at Eli as he came in, followed by Fiona and Imogen.

"I don't want to look at you."I thundered.

"Blair, I'm sorry."

"That's all you have to say?" I cried. "Eli I tried to kill myself because of you!"

He began to tear up. "I want to talk to you in private."

Jade, Fiona and Imogen left the room. While the nurses stayed.

"This is as private as it's gonna get." I whispered sarcastically.

"Blair, I don't know what I was thinking, Clare told me that you didn't love me, so I just assumed-

"Clare is big fat liar. Why would you believe her?"

"I don't know, truth be told it kinda felt like it. I felt like you didn't love me, and that feeling sucked."

"I know what that feeling feels like. I love you Eli, and I suck at showing it. I'm sorry that you felt that way. And to be honest I felt that way too." I sobbed. "But why are you here?"

"Because I love you." He whispered.

"Awww..." said one nurse as she stiched together another cut.

Eli and I stared at her blankly.

"I'm sorry."

"Would you take me back?" Eli said focusing his attention back on me.

I thought about it. I can't risk having my heart broken again, but I was tempted. Eli's bright green eyes twinkled at me. He then smiled showing his bright white teeth.

"So what do you say?"

"Huh?" I said catching the drool that fell from my mouth.

He smirked. "I know I've been a jerk to you, and I'm really sorry."

"Arent you dating Clare?" I asked.

"No, I broke up with her as soon as you left The Dot."

"Oh. Well I guess you're forgiven." I smiled.

He came closer and in seconds I found our lips tied together. I don't know what Eli's secret was, he would always make me mad but all he had to do was smile and I would instantly forgive him.

Our lips detatched and a smile came acrossed our faces.

"Okay, privacy is over." Imogen said busting through the doors, followed by Fiona and Jade.

We laughed.

"Okay so... do you want me to pound the crap out of him or no?" Jade said fiddling with her hair.

I shook my head. "We're good."

Eli laughed. "Thank you for not killing me."

"You're absolutely welcome." She smirked.

"Okay you're all done, try not to strech your arm that much. Come back if needed," The nurse said. "Oh and congratulations."

"Thank you." I smiled. The nurses left the room leaving the five of us in the hospital bedroom.