Ch. 15: Why Are You So Obsessed With Me? Part 1&2

I pulled in right next to Eli's hearse... or should I say Morty.

Fiona, Imogen, Jade and I got out and greeted Eli.

"I swear I'm about to loose it right now." Eli thundered.

"Why what happened?" I said putting my arm on Eli's shoulder.

"Are you safe?"

"I'm perfectly fine Eli." I giggled. "What's your problem?"

Jade, Fiona and Imogen went inside. "We're going to be late to English." I warned.

"I don't care. I'm just tired that's all."

Okay?

"Come on." I smiled we held hands as we went inside. I headed to my locker and pulled out my english book.

We walked inside Degrassi and headed down the halls to find Fitz of course throwing Adam into a locker.

Bianca came towards me, "We meet again."

"Look, you tell your little bully friends to knock it off. Because if I see this happening again, I'm just going to have to tell Simpson and you wouldn't want that to happen do you?" I threatened. She looked puzzled and whispered into Fitz's ear.

"Oh so Ms. Blair Willows wants to finally be a little tattle tale." Fitz said.

"Yeah... What are going to do about it?" I shouted.

He looked me then at Eli and noticed out hands tied together. He came towards Eli and...

The whole crowd gasped as Fitz kicked Eli where it hurts.

My mouth fell open. "You coward!" If Fitz wants to play dirty, then two can play at that game!

Eli went down hard, and I'm not going to let Fitz get away with it. I quickly kicked Fitz in his private area and watched as he went down too. "Yeah a little tip: don't fight fire with fire cause all your going to get is more flames." I smirked. I helped Eli up and we began walking to English class.

"Attention Degrassi! Due to our two hour delay you have missed your first and second class so just head on to lunch and your schedule stays the same after that. Thank you Degrassi and have a nice day." The announcement box said.

Eli and I walked down the halls.

"So what do you think?" Eli whispered.

"About what?"

"My story, you like it?"

"I-I love it." I lied, Even though I only read one page.

"I think I should change the ending." He smiled.

Oh crap.

"No I-I- I like the ending... it's brilliant." I giggled.

"You didn't read the ending did you?"

"I did. I loved it." I grinned.

"Oh, I'm glad you like it." He grinned back.

"So why did you want to make changes on it?"

"Well last night got me thinking about it. The hero Malcom realizes he can never protect his lover Blairice from stalker angel so he has no choice but to-

"Kill stalker angel." I suggested. And did he just say Blairice?

"No! He kills Blairice. He grabs his knife, cuts her throat and forever they are one." Eli said slowly adding motion in it.

Pause... What kind of story is this?

"That's awesome Eli. But I really think you should keep it how it is." I smirked.