Chapter 1

VD 

I ran through the woods my black hair flying everywhere as I ran, just a little father and I'd make it to somewhere I could get answers, somewhere I could get help.  

A huge house came into view and I sighed in relief I made it to the Salvatore boarding house. I ran to the front door and stopped at he door. Hopefully Alexis, a friend who is a witch, was right about the Salvatore brothers and maybe she was also right about this being a chance to start over.  

I was a vampire, a newly turned vampire to be exact. I had killed someone in my old town and Alexis said it was too dangerous for me to stay and I should go to Mystic Falls and find the Salvatore brother (also vampires) to help me.  

I took a deep breath and knocked on the door in less then a minute a man with green eyes and brown hair open the door he was pretty cute actually but I looked passed and saw another man with hair as black as the night sky and ice blue eyes, he was also drop dead sexy. 

"Uhm hello, how may I help?" The one with green eyes asked.  

"You don't know me but I've heard of you I'm Catrina," I smiled at him, "I know your vampires because I'm a newly turned vampire seeking your help."  

His green eyes widened and I heard a hiss from ice eyes behind him, "I know its rude of me just to come and ask for help but I'm desperate. I lost everything."  

"Uhm well hi I'm Stefan and that is Damon." Stefan said pointing back at Damon, "And how do you know of us?"  

"My friend Alexis Brown sent me here after I killed someone in my home town and she told me to come to you for help because she said you may help." I said sheepishly looking away from Stefan and at the ground.  

"Whats your last name kid?" Damon piped up in the background leaning against a wall with a smirk on his face. 

"Gilbert." The smirk on Damon's face was gone as quick as it appeared and Stefan's face went blank.  

"Come on Catrina." Stefan smiled moving out of the way I stepped inside cautiously and looked around. The walls were wood panels and all the furniture had an historic look to it. The main room had a huge fireplace and some leather chairs, there was a cabinet to the far left of the fireplace and a huge bar.  

I followed Stefan into the main room and sat down on the leather couch in front of the lit fireplace. Feeling the heat radiate to my dead feeling skin made me shiver. Stefan gave me a worried look, "How long has it been since you fed?"  

"Since I left around five days ago." I answered shivering again.  

"Well its taking its damage," Stefan said observing me, "let me guess been a while since you've slept too?"  

"Yeah." I answered frowning, I looked over toward Damom who was pouring what looked like bourbon at the bar, "Can I have some bourbon?"  

Damon scoffed, "Aren't you too young?"  

"I'm almost seventeen," I said smirking, then frowned, "well actually I'll be sixteen forever."  

Damon shrugged, "Fine. Whatever."  

"No alcohol right now, not when you're like this," Stefan frowned, "it could end badly."  

"Stefan is a big kill joy." Damon told me and sending a smirk Stefan's way, "So kid, how were you turned?"  

"My name is not "kid" it is Catrina or Cat for short." I smirked, "And that is a. . .very complex story."  

"Well shoot, we have all eternity." Damon smiled at her swirling the alcohol in his glass.  

"It started six days ago to be exact and I figured out I was adopted and then my so called parents left and will.." I looked at the ground then felt a hand on my back and looked up to see Stefan smiling.  

"It's okay you can continue." Stefan told me, I gave him a small smile. I looked over at Damon who looked more curious about the whole thing then anything else.  

"I killed myself but I woke up and I rembered somebody gave me their blood but before I did not know. Alexis told me I had been compelled to forget after I had killed someone then she made me a ring and said I would be able to walk in the sun. Then she told me where to go and will you know the rest."  

"So you killed yourself then came back to life? That was a fail." Damon said smirking, I saw Stefan shoot him a glare  

"Well I'm not positive your a Gilbert because of how green your eyes are, but Damon and I are brothers and we have different colored eyes." Stefan said still glaring at Damon, "And I'm sorry about your family."  

I shut my eyes and imagined bourbon in front me and I was drinking it with Alexis at a party. When I opened my eyes I had bourbon in my hand I jumped and dropped the glass. "What the hell?"  

"So not a Gilbert." Damon smirked.

-----:)---;)----

Heyy everyone so here it is :) so do you like Cat and Damon or Stefan and Cat?  

I know Damon is being a dick but he'll get nicer...:)  

So please vote and comment  

<3 CatrinaV