I wish her love for me is still there.

"I.. uh... I gotta go.." Ashley frowned as she started walking towards the door.

I ran and blocked the door.

"Ashley look at me, please babe, look at me." I begged as I cupped her face.

She swatted my hand off her face 

"What?!" She screamed.

"Please love, forgive me for being an arse.. I love you. I wasn't thinking straight over the past month. I'm sorry for not trusting you as much as I should have. I want you back. I need you back." He said as tears started falling from his eyes.

"No Louis. We don't need you anymore. You left us and didn't even bother replying to atleast my tweets to you. I get it that you don't want me anymore. I get it that you hate me. But just to tell you this, I DID not fucking cheat. The guy on the picture is Darwin. He was my bestfriends and he just left with no warning and I haven't seen him 8 years... I loved you Louis, I really did. but none of those matter anymore because I'm through with this crap." she said with such hatred in her voice as tears started spilling from her eyes.

"W-wait. you said 'we'... Who's we exactly?" I asked quietly as I eyed her belly.

"That's right Louis, I'm a mum now. There's a baby in here." She said, pointing at her belly. "You're the biological father but don't worry about me or this baby, because you won't see us again."

She then pushed me off the door and opened it.

I stopped her by hugging her from behind.

"No Ashley, please. I love you. Please don't do this to me." I begged as tears started flowing like a waterfall."

I heard Ashley chuckle dryly. "Now you feel what I feel over the past month."

She then pushed me off of her and faced me.

"Feeling worthless to the one you love. Rejected. Hated by the world. Hated by your own self. Not having the chance to say good night or i love you to the person you love because HE FUCKING DOESN'T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU." She said, screaming the last part. She started shaking, and crying uncontrollably.

I can't believe I made her feel that way.

I promised to love and protect her.

I guess I broke my second promise.

Because I definitely didn't protect her from a monster,

which is me.

"Please.. Ashley.. Just hear me out.." I kneeled infront of her, hugging her legs like a little child.

"Louis. Please. Stop... You're just making this harder for me and yourself." Ashley whispered.

"No, Ashley! You're making this harder for us. You, me and the baby. I want to be part of that little guy's life. I want to treat her like a princess or him like a prince. I want to treat you as my queen. I know i screwed up big time but I'll change. I promise. I'll learn to trust you more. Just please forgive me. Give me a chance to prove to you that I still love you." I said as I stood up and cupped her face.

She then looked at me in the eyes,

her eyes are red and puffy from crying.

Tears were still coming out of her eyes like a waterfall.

I wiped the tears off her cheeks with my thumb.

I started flickering my eyes from her eyes to her mouth.

I'm soo tempted to kiss her!

I slowly leaned in and so did she.

Before I knew it, our lips touched.

I felt sparks.. Butterflies.. Fireworks..

Something I haven't felt in what feels like eternity.

I missed this.

I missed her.

I thought I was gonna lose her because of my stupidity.

She wrapped her arms around my neck as I wrapped my arm around her back and the other, cupping her face.

We kissed passionately for about a minute before i pulled out to catch our breath.

"So.. Is that a yes?" I smiled while gasping for air.

She smiled and nodded slightly. "I still fucking hate you for ignoring me for more than a month though."

"I know, love. and I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you." I said as I leaned in again for a kiss.

 "I really missed you Louis. I thought I lost you." Ashley cried on my chest.

"Heyy, you won't lose me... Even if you want to.. You won't. I'll always be here for you love." I cooes as I tucked some of her hair behind her ears.

Then there's a sudden burst of cheer from the window.

We looked up and the others were watching us as they clapped and cheered.

"Let's go home... To our home." I said

"I'd love that." she smiled and kissed me once more.

I grabbed her hand and walked her towards my car.

I have my Ashley back.

I still have to win her full trust and love back.

and make it up to her for the month I ignored her.

I'm just glad that she's back.

I'll truly love her endlessly.

----------------------------------

20+ reads in one night!! 

You guys deserve two updates today. ;)

ANYWAY,

Pleaasseee vote, vote, vote.

So I know that you like the storyy!

VOTE.comment.share

-Sperkstum