Death The Kid x Reader Pt. 2

Requested by: @lucylovelucky

Edited June 19, 2020

DTK POV:

They are so symmetrical...everything from their shiny (h/c) hair, to their bright (e/c) eyes, and their clothing. Even their smile was symmetrical!

I'm going to do it. I have to talk to them today. It helps that they are more symmetrical today.

I walked into Professor Stein's class with my weapon partners Liz and Patty. As I was going to my usual seat behind Maka and Soul, I spotted (y/n) talking and laughing with Tsubaki.

Their laugh is too precious.

Your POV:

I wish I had the courage to talk to him, but he'd never like someone like me.

My thoughts were interrupted by Kid walking towards Tsubaki and I.

"Hello (y/n)," Kid said.

"H-hi Kid," I responded.

"How are you today?"

"I'm alright. And you?"

"I'm doing quite well actually...despite the fact that school should start at eight and not seven because seven is not symmetrical at all."

"That's good...I suppose."

Kid walked away. Maybe he just doesn't like me. I mean we barely even had a conversation. Why didn't I say something else?

Am I really that boring?

"(Y/n)", Tsubaki started, "I think Kid likes you. Didn't you see his face? He was blushing."

"No...why would he?"

"Because you are smart, beautiful, funny, and kind. Not to mention a great person and friend. Who wouldn't like you?"

"Yeah, yeah whatever."

No one's POV (I mean...you can read this as Lord Death if you want...or Sid...or Soul. Just add some heys, hiyas; some that's the kind of man I was: or some that's not cool or whatever lol.)

As (y/n) was walking home to see their (Meister or Weapon. I'll let you choose between those since it's your DWMA life....kinda), they saw something that broke their heart.

It was Kid hugging Liz...I mean wow he's hugging someone and I don't think it was over symmetry (or was it). But why her?

The young (h/c) girl/boy dropped her book bag and ran. When Kid pulled away from Liz he turned and saw (y/n)'s bag on the ground. He calmly walked towards it and picked it up. He summoned Beelzebub and hopped on to return the bag to his crush.

Your POV:

Kid and Liz? Maybe I was right. Maybe he does like her.

There was a sudden knock on the front door. I opened it up and saw Kid standing there with my bag.

"Shouldn't you be off with Liz?"

"I don't like her as anything more than a friend and weapon. She was helping me out with this situation I have. I actually do like someone though. They are beautiful/handsome, smart, a talented (Meister or weapon), and I love the way they smile, laugh, and how their (e/c) eyes shine, their symmetrical (h/l) (h/c) hair. They are perfect, and they're right in front of me. (Y/n)...I really like you."

"Kid, I'm sorry I just assumed that you liked Liz. And I-I like you too."

(I'll leave you to imagine the ending yourselves).

A/N: Thank you for all the support, votes, follows, and requests. I love you all.