Chapter 12: Positive or Negative.

Start from the beginning

"Want us to walk you over?" Niall asked while now, he was eating mac and cheese.

"I dont see why not." I said. "Guys Imma see you later. Im feeling that I should go to my next class earlier."

"Bye, Per. Seeya later." Jade said sending me a flying kiss.

As i got out of the cafeteria I bumped into someone making her books fall down. I picked up the books and I looked at a face. Curly hair. kinda brown skin. She looks familiar.

"So sorry. I didnt see you." she said.

"Im fine." I said straighning my clothing."Danielle, right?"

"Perrie? Liam told me about you. Are you okay?" she asked.

"Define okay and Liam told you something about me."

"Liam told me about your expirience and by okay. I mean, this past few weeks. Liam told me you were hurt. That he wanted to quit something but he cant, he has to keep doing to you. But he didnt tell me what he does to you." she said, looking a bit unsure.

"Im sorry Danielle. Im fine. And I think I cant tell you. Im gonna see you later." I said walking past to her. I feel kinda dizzy now. i need to cool down. 

I strolled down the bathroom and washed my face with cold water. Refreshing. I stretched my head. Slap, forgiveness and plessure. Please get out my head! I looked at the time it was 15 ,minutes before my next subject. I better go now "2 more hours Perrie. You can do it."

I was 5 minutes early at my class. Zayn and Jade was there. Jade? Zayn? How the hell did they got to this class? I took my seat and exactly th ebell rang. Rooms where starting to fill up. Literally I dont feel so good. I looked at Jade with a surprised worried face.

"Are you okay?" she mouthed. I was sweating, I just wiped it off and answered Jade with a nod.

Im think Im gonna cry, I feel sick and I cant bare it. You can do it Perrie 4 minutes. This is my last subject. Breath.

RIIINNNNGGGGGG. Finally. I got out of the school gate. Niall and Jade were there. Waiting for me. Jade noticed me. She helped me walking. "Are you fine?"

"Yeah. Just feeling sick thats all." I answered.

As we got to my house my mother crying.

I talked to her "What did you do now?"

"Edward the truth. And he- - -" 

"He what?"

"Ran away."

"Thats what happens when our mother is a bitch." I sais as I signalled Niall and Jade to come with me in my room.