18.

18.

S E L E N A

Selena walked into Starbucks, strolling in Cristena as she saw her friends, waving hi. Selena walked towards them. Right now Harry went back on tour, Selena missed him but later on today, she will see an interview that they are going to be on.

The girls stood up, all there attention went to Cristena.

"Hey Angel!" The girls cooed, Cristena eyes widen, her bright green eyes shinning.

"Selena, how are you?" Demi asked resting her hands on Selena shoulder. Selena shrugged, sitting down as she took Cristena out of the stroller and into her lap.

"I'm fine--I'm good. I miss him like crazy! Anyways, that's not why I'm here...we need to talk" Selena said firmly. The girls noticed the stern in her voice and nodded, putting there focus on her.

"Wedding invitations are going out tomorrow. I've been preparing since it's the first wedding that harry and I planned since the last wedding we did was eloping. I want this wedding to be perfect" Selena told them. The girls understood nodding.

"Of course, what do you need us to do?" Miley asked

"Well first, I need to know if you girls are bringing a plus 1?" Selena asked,

"Well, we're dating the boys and they are invited..."Eleanor shortly said,

"Right! But, I'm asking these lovely ladies" Selena said towards Miley and Demi

"Oh, I'm bringing Joe!" Demi said with a smile.

"Yeah...I'm going by myself. I don't have a date, and frequently...I could meet someone at the wedding..."Miley shrugged it off, making them laugh.

"Okay, I'll send the invitation tomorrow. Next, I need to find a wedding dress...also, I was wondering because I can't pick one...would you guys be my maid of honor?" Selena asked, her eyelashes batting and her cheeks rose a pink.

"Really?" The girls screamed in excitement

Cristena started gurgling, a small laugh as she watched them. Selena looked down at her daughter who's playing with the cloth of the table. Lately Cristena has been grabbing a hold of things. Eleanor watched Cristena in awe, as she looked at Selena.

"Can I hold my god child?" Eleanor asked stretching her hands out, Selena giggled, nodding. She passed Cristena to Eleanor as Eleanor placed Cristena on her lap, as Cristena started jumping up and down.

The girls laughed as they put there focus on Selena again, her eyes crinkled in joy and her heart warmed at the sight of her daughter smiling and laughing. Selena ordered a candy cane hot chocolate, and she also took out some treats, for Cristena. Cristena teeth hasn't come out yet, but will soon. Eleanor started to feed Cristena the treats Selema had as Selena and the girls started to have a mini conversation.

"So, how's harry doing?" Danielle asked.

"He came home yesterday but left today. The boys never get there rest but, they honestly love it. I can tell because harry always come home with a smile on his face and talks about his tour and how the fans are always splentanious and amazing" Selena smiled. Selena misses harry but, she knows harry loves doing his job and she could never tell him to quit and she wouldn't, not for anything.

"Same as Liam. He loves it way to much!" Danielle said as she took a sip of her drink.

"Yeah," Selena smiled. She looked at the time and got up "I have to go, I'm watching harry interview on GMA and he really wants to me watch it. I'll see you tomorrow for dress shopping." Selena smiled as she got up, Eleanor passed Cristena to selena in her arms, she put her in the Stroller and stared at her with a smile, strapping her in so she is secure.