10.

10.

S E L E N A

Selena noticed the tension that was growing between Danielle and Sophia. Danielle came towards Selena giving her a light hug and greeting harry and the rest of the crew. Liam couldn't keep his eyes off and when he was forced to, he was sucking faces with his girlfriend.

The night was coming to an end, and Selena was already getting excited. She leaned into Harrys ear asking if they can go and talk. Harry nodded, getting up and also helping Selena up. They went to the kitchen and Selena smiled.

"What's going on?" Harry asked, Selena only smiled big. She was excited but also nervous because she is afraid her plan might break, into place.

"Can you take us to the beach house, you bought for us?" Selena asked, batting her eyelashes at him. Harry chuckled and nonetheless nodded.

Harry took the girls, including Sophia. The boys stayed at Selena and Harry place while harry drove everyone. Once they got to the destination, the girls giggled. Harry helped with putting up the tents. Danielle was on the phone; giving the destination to the person who made the cake.

1 hour was left, and Eleanor was making the fire, Perrie was getting the beers and drinks ready. Octavia, was taking care of her baby while Selena was Watching herself. Harry was pulling out a table, going inside he took out some red plastic cups, and juice for the kid and Selena. He also took out some napkins and plates. He checked the time and he gave a kiss to Selena.

"Your doing good. I'll be back, I'm going to get Liam and the lads" Selena nodded as harry got in the car and drove off.

30 minutes was going by fast, finally the person who was making Liam cake, danielle quickly went to the lady to pay, she took the cake in her hand and took it inside. Sophia was watching Danielle at how caring she was for Liam. Sophia for some odd reason felt somewhat Empty. Danielle came back out, and Sophia confronted her. Selena noticed, and made her way to Dani.

"You need to back the fuck up! He's not yours. He's mine" Sophia shouted, Danielle was already getting fed up with him.

"You stole him from me! You told him to dump me, you slept with him after we broke up! You took Liam away from me!" Danielle shouted. Selena eyes widen. She finally understood why Dani hated Sophia. It felt like how Selena hated Raquel for the whole cheating scandal.

The blinking lights shinned causing Selena to grab a hold of Danielle. They boys came out and lastly was Liam. Liam looked somewhat confused. Sophia walked away, while everyone was saying happy birthday to Liam. The lads went first, then Selena and the rest of the girls. Lastly was Danielle. She sigh, looking at him. Taking a huge breath as she pulled out a smile, that made him smile.

"Happy birthday, Liam!" Danielle said, liam smiled, pulling her into a hug. Danielle was somewhat shocked by his thank you but nonetheless nodded and hugged him back.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Liam, Happy birthday to yoooouuuuuu" Sophia sang out, Louis holding out the 'u' note longer making everyone laughed. Liam smiled turned incredible huge, he went to Sophia, kissing her as he started to look at the cake. Admiring every inch of the cake. It was black, the top and sides had batman around, his car, his mask, costume, and right on big letters the words that popped out read 'LIAM PAYNE'. Liam turned to Sophia

"This is beautiful! I love batman, but this must of cost alot" Liam said, just as Danielle was about to speak, Sophia cut her.

"Not at all! All for you babe" Sophia said, pulling him in for another kiss. Selena mouth hung low as for the rest of the girls they were about to protest but, the guys covered there mouths. Danielle looked like she wanted to say something but instead, she kept it to herself. She walked away, walking to the dock and just sitting down as she let her toes hit the rocky waves. The waves were perfect for surfing.

Danielle took a seat on the dock, she just wanted time to herself but the minute she felt someone next to her, she felt somewhat of a shiver next to her; she knew it wasn't cold out.

"Oh, your cold?" She turned to look at the familiar face and Liam took his jacket off, placing it over Danielle shoulder.

"Thanks" Danielle muttered, feeling uncomfortable but also safe.

"I know it was you...you were the only one I told I wanted a batman birthday cake for my 21" Danielle smiled, turning to face him.

"Yeah..." She slowly said, they just stood there in silent. Liam, would look at the side of her face, admiring at how beautiful she looked.

Selena walked into the house, calling the pizza man, she looked down at her feets realizing, she can't really look at her feets. The minute she heard the man's voice, she begin to order 2 large pizza. One had Pepperoni, Olives, and bacon with beef. And the other was Hawaiian style. She also ordered another small box of chicken wings and wedges. Once she got off the phone, she turned to around to find harry leaning against the door wall, she looked at him confused. She put the phone done once she heard the man say bye. She crossed her arms and stared at harry.

The silent overcame them, harry just couldn't help but smile as he watched Selena be confuse. He walked towards her, grabbing a hold of her hands as he interwined them together, he never really holded her hands only when they got out. They suddenly heard a splash, they immediately turned around and walked out and found Eleanor in the water, her hair all over her face and she's cursing at Louis who's laughing. Perrie being funny decided to push Louis in the water, Eleanor started pulling Louis in, to only cause him to be under Eleanor and lifting them both up. Eleanor was now on Louis shoulder.

Zayn pushed Perrie, Octavia pushed Zayn and just as Niall was about to push octavia, he used the baby as a barrier. Niall pouted as he felt someone push him in, his eyes widen once he realized it was Sophia. Sophia watched as she jumped herself in. They heard another splash as they found Danielle laughing pointing at Liam who tired to push her, but failed. Danielle only thought it would be fair so, she jumped in. They all started wetting each other.

Harry looked at Selena with amusement, and she shaked her head no, he pouted but that didn't cause him to press his lips to hers. He pulled away and Selena smiled, her hands resting on harry chest.

Harry eventually got in the water because Louis was chasing him but after he got out and walked to Selena. A smile on his face.

"Can I ask you a question?" Harry asked and Selena nodded.

"Of course" Selena said

"Do you want to live here? Start our brand new life with our daughter here where she will grow up, learn how to surf, skiing when it turns winter...will you move here?" Harry asked. Selena looked around, her eyes filled with joy as she noticed how much fun her friends were having. She turned to Harry, a smile on her face.

"Yes" She said.

The whole times, harry wrapped his arms around Selena as she leaned into him. The pizza man came as harry paid.

"The wedges and chicken wings are mine!" Selena shouted, as she grabbed 2 slice of pizza. Everyone jaw dropped as she reached for the food.

"Your not going to share, love?" Harry asked, Selena opened the box of wedges, putting one in her mouth.

"No....?" Selena said. They all gasped and started grabbing her box, as they shared causing Selena to laugh. She pouted looking at harry as he gave her a wing putting it in her mouth, making her smile.

They all surrounded the camp fire, everyone wrapped around in a towel, just waiting for the night to be over. Music playing in the background quietly as they started to makes s'mores

"Guy" Liam said catching everyone's attention "this was by far, the best birthday! Thank you!" Everyone was in awe as they all grouped hug Liam!