12.

12.

S E L E N A

Selena clapped her hands as she heard the loud music bursting through the stage. Selena was attending a concert that harry invited her to attend.

Liam brought his mircrophone to his lips, his eyes darting towardd selena as she just stared at him, curious "Whenever I close my eyes, I picture you there" Selena smiled, liam winked as he continued "I'm looking out at the crowd, you're everywhere
I'm watching you from the stage, yeah
Your smile is on every face now
But every time you wake up, you're hearing me say" Liam sang out, as they switched, Harry turned to look at me, singing with power and emotion as he said his only line, with sadness
"Goodb-y-y-ye"

"Baby, you don't have to worry
I'll be coming back for you, back for you, back for you, you Lately, I've been going crazy So I'm coming back for you, back for you, back for you, you" the boys singed out as they looked back at the crowed. Selena heart warmed as something told her, harry wrote this song for her. Harry wanted her to know that, no matter what, he'll always be back for her.

"I've never been so into somebody before And every time we both touch, I only want more So tell me nothing's gonna change, yeah And you won't ever walk away, yeah 'Cause even though every night, you'll know what I'll say" Louis sang out, his hands on his chest. As harry brought his lips to his microphone as he Sang his line and also singing the chorus with the boys "Goodbye"

"Baby, you don't have to worry
I'll be coming back for you, back for you, back for you you Lately, I've been going crazy So I'm coming back for you, back for you, back for you, you"

"Right back for you, oh Right back for you Right back for you" Louis sang his heart out. Selena always loved his voice, it was so beautiful.

"Lately, I've been going crazy
So I'm coming back Yeah, I am coming back" Liam Sang out as harry grabbed the mircrophone,

"For you" Harry sang the note high, holding it.

"Baby, you don't have to worry I'll be coming back for you, back for you, back for you, you Lately, I've been going crazy So I'm coming back for you, back for you, back for you, you" the boys sang out, all together in perfect harmony as they continued "Right back for you, right back Right back for you, right back Right back for you, right back Right back for you Lately, I've been going crazy So I'm coming back for you, back for you, back for you You" the boys sang out, as Zayn did the small harmonies, alongside with Harry.

Selena clapped, she watched as the boys ran out of stage and Harry ran up to her, all sweaty. He ran his hands through his hair and kissed her lips really quickly as he ran back on stage.

xxxx

"Amazing concert boys, I really loved it. Also, I'm so proud of the new album! Your first album and I'm so proud." Selena told them. She took out her copy showing them as they smiled proudly.

"Thanks, Sel!" Zayn said, smiling. He nudged Louis who groan, driving Selena back home.

Once Louis arrived at there doorstep, Selena got out carefully. It's December, and it's freezing outside. Selena is wearing a white long coat, that's covering her whole body. She's also wearing warm muffs, mittens, hat and scarf. She entered the house, shaking off the cold. Harry turned on the heater, as he watched Selena go to the bedroom. He watched her in awe, as she put on her panda bear hat, that's also a hand warmer, she was wrapped around her blanket.

"Do you want me to make you some hot chocolate?" Harry suggested, she nodded her head.

"Yes, make it white? I'm really craving white hot chocolate. " Harry laughed, nodding and saying 'Whatever my princess whats'.

Harry walked downstairs, he started doing the white hot chocolate, once he finished. He walked upstairs and found Selena eating chips and watching 'The grinch'. Harry scooted next to her, handing her the drink. Selena watched, laughed. She snuggled next to harry as she looked up, her brown ones staring into harry green ones.

"Can you get a Christmas tree, tomorrow? I want to have a first Christmas being pregnant. Christmas is just around the corner and I really want lights, you can frosty up?" Selena asked, her lips in a pouting position.

"Sure love," Harry said.

xxxx

"Selena, I told you, I got this! We got this and you need to be inside! Keeping warm" Harry instructed her. Selena groan, the whole Christmas is about decorating and the girls are doing inside the house. They don't want Selena in and Harry doesn't want Selena outside because it's a danger zone and she could hurt herself and there baby.

"I know..." Selena pouted, she begin to walk away. The sound of Christmas cheer was filling inside the house. Miley came, she was wearing a Santa Claus hat, she handed selena a candy cane with a smile

"Candy cane? Ho?" She laughed at her own joke. Selena rolled her eyes, taking the candy.

"I'm going upstairs...to my room" Selena said. As she went to her room, she laid down on her head, falling asleep.

CLICK

Selena woke up, moving her head a little as she sees harry holding a camera. She groan, pulling the pillow over her face.

"Don't take pictures of me!" Selena groan slightly. Harry laughed, shaking next to her. Selena lift the pillow up and Harry was already knealing down. Staring at her.

"Picture with me?" He asked, a slightly smile. Selena smiled nodding as she positioned herself and Harry snapped a photo.

"Okay, C'mon. Let's go decorate the tree" Selena face lite up.

"Really? I won't get hurt?" Selena asked raising an eyebrow making harry laugh.

"I'll be by your side." He nudged her, they walked downstairs as harry played a Christmas song from justin bieber 'All I want for Christmas is you'. The song blasted, as harry kept taking pictures, Selena was adding bells, decoration, she was adding small strings, hanging down perfectly down as the tree looked beautiful. Harry added the photos he took, and added them on the tree. He also added a picture of Selena and Harry kissing, right on the tree. They also grabbed Shiloh, picking him up they took a picture. Harry wrapped his arms around Selena as once they finished, they started dancing and singing along. Lastly, they added the star ontop. Shiloh was barking from the amount of barks.

Once they finished, they took a picture. Selena took a picture of Selena and Harry holding Shiloh while the tree was showing in the background. She posted the picture of Instagram with the caption

"Getting all ready for Christmas. I'm super excited and I know my daughter...will be excited."

Once Selena posted, she smiled as she released the gender of there baby. They were happy and they wanted there followers to know, it was about time.