16.

16.

S E L E N A

It's been three months since Cristena was born. Everyone was a great help but unfortunately Mandy and Brian had to go back home. Anne and Gemma comes by whenever they can and Selena and the girls fought over who the godchild mother was for the baby. Selena agreed that, she couldn't pick between her best friends so, Cristena was grateful to have 5 god child mother. Harry had the same thing going on with the boys; he ended up picking all four of them! They promised they will spoil her. Selena and Harry both went to Raquel funeral to pay there respect, they both forgave her, as they simply walked away.

The sound of a Cristena cries broke out of Selena and Harrys sleep, Selena was about to go and get her but harry stopped her. Selena looked at harry as he smiled, she narrow her eyes at him already knowing what he was going to say.

"I'm going! It's my turn!" Selena said, slipping out of bed. As harry got up aswell. He grabbed a hold of his wrist causing her to whip her hair around and face him.

"I got her, go sleep" Harry said making Selena smile and went back to bed, as she kept hearing the baby cries. She wanted to help. She walked out of the room, going to the next room as you see Harry rocking her as he was shh her softly. Selena smiled as harry turned around.

"She wake you up?" Harry asked, Selena giggled, opening her arms as harry softly and gently placed her in her arms. Rocking her back and forth. Harry wrapped his arms around Selena waist, as they both were rocking their baby.

"She looks like you " Harry whispered.

"Really?" Selena smiled,

"Yeah. She has your cute nose, her beautiful lips, your skin color" Selena smiled biting her bottom lip. Harry noticed and placed his thumb under her lips, pulling it down as she pouted.

"She has your Curls" Selena stated,

"Our curls" he reassured her, tugging a little of Selena messy curls.

"She has your beautiful eyes and dimples. Also, your hair color" Selena smiled, tiptoeing to kiss his lips.

"She's our creation" Selena nodded, as harry rested his chin on Selena shoulder. Cristena closed her eyes, like hearing her parents talk caused her to fall asleep.

"She's an angel" Selena whispered as she kissed her head. She gently placed her in the crib, and turned around wrapped her arms around harry neck and kissed his lips as she walked away and went to the room.

Harry stayed in the Nursery room, keeping an eye on Cristena as for Selena, she layed down on the bed, closed her eyes as she fell asleep.

xxxx

The next day was pretty much a hetic day. Selena was sitting down on the chair, she woke up very early, to take her child and let harry sleep. Selena admired the fact that harry was doing the heavy lifting but, she also felt bad. Cristena look up at her with her big green eyes, shinning while she stared at her. Selena curved a smile, rubbing her nose against her. She looked around and grabbed the pink nursery bag, checking she has everything in there. She picked up Cristena and put her in her arms, supporting the neck. She also grabbed the stroller, sliding her in. She reached for her IPhone6 and slipped it in her back pocket. She grabbed a picnic blanket and slipped it behind the stroller as she took out a piece of paper and wrote harry a note so he doesn't have to get worry.

"Hey babe, went to the nearby Park. If you wake up, you can join us.-SG"

She put it where harry can see it. She grabbed Shiloh leache and secured him as she went back to Cristena and smiled, bending down to her level. She tucked her in making sure she's secure. Since its March, and Cristena Is three months old, she added a cute pink little hat, white pants and a pink and white shirt. Selena walked out with a smile, she was strolling down with Shiloh on her side. She walked into the 'Greenville Oak Park' and automatically felt the warm breeze hit her face. The sun was out, the cloud partly vivid and everyone was running and playing. Selena found a spot near the meadow of the flowers, she took out the blanket and layed it on the ground, and walked to Cristena her light green eyes piercing through Selena brown ones, caused her to smile. She reached in and picked up her daughter. She layed her down on the blanket and the baby hands and feet were in the air, Selena laughed at how adorable she was being. She sat down next to her, and started playing pickaboo with her, Cristena would always flash a small smile, showing off her cute tiny dimples.

Selena was having so much fun with Cristena she didn't even notice harry was watching her. Harry sneakily took out his phone and snatched a photo of Selena with her hands in the air with a small smile, capturing the beautiful moment, he added it on Instagram.

"My fiance being so cute with our daughter Cristena. Isn't she lovely"

Selena felt a vibration underneath her butt. She reached into her pocket and took out her phone as she noticed Harry is awake and posted on Instagram that she was tagged on. She knit her eyebrows in confusion as she clicked on the photo and the photo that harry took popped up, she looked around to only find harry green ones staring intensely at her. She motioned him to come, and he smiled. Once he got to her, he pecked her lips and crossed his legs as he took a seat.

"Creepy much?" Selena asked, a chuckled escaped her lips.

"Just capturing the beautiful moments of my two favorite girls." Harry replied smuggly making her roll her eyes. Harry looked down at Cristena as Cristena was watching them both, harry smiled.

"Hey Angel! How's my favorite girl? Can you say Dada? Or daddy?" Harry said in his cute kid voice. Cristena stared at him blankly, causing Selena to laugh.

"She can't speak yet, Haz" Selena laughed. She shaked her head as Cristena started to cry. Selena smiled as she reached into the bag, taking out her favorite toy; The sloth. Cristena held onto it, clutching onto the as the cries died down a bit.

Since harry gave her the sloth, Cristena couldn't sleep without it. She would cry to just have the sloth in her arms. Harry wrapped his arms around Selena waist, drawing her in closer as they watched Cristena in awe.

"We made a pretty darn good child...don't you think?" Harry asked, Selena nodded.

"We did" Selena replied.