04.

04.

S E L E N A

"I'll leave. Harry will become a solo artist or...something"

Selena didn't want to come to a conclusion to this but it was the only thing that she could think of. She wanted to put her whole focus on the baby and if leaving the singing industry then, that's exactly what she was willing to do. Harry shaked his head multiple times, he didn't want this and he certainly didn't want Selena home while he was out on tour and interviews and not taking care of her. He wanted to be there for her.

"Harry" Selena said, trying to calm him down but all what harry was saying was "No, No, No"

"Harry! It's the only way. I'll have your mom and gems, my family and lots of support plus, you don't exactly have a choice" Selena trailed off. He shaked his head and looked at her.

"I do have a choice. I want to be with you...ABSOLUTELY NOT!" Harry shouted, determined with his deal. He wasn't going to leave her.

"Harry, think about the baby...we have no money, we both will have no job plus, this was your dream...not mine. You made me audition for the XFactor when I didn't want to. This is your fame...your money. I don't want you to leave all of that. We can talk, Skype and I'll even fly to you" Selena smiled, cupping his face as she pressed her lips to his.

"I don't want to leave your side" Harry whispered

"You won't!" Selena whispered back. Harry nodded turning around, "Fine, I'll do it." Harry said and Ciara sadly nodded; she didn't want both of them to leave especially Selena but, that was business. Ciara grew an attachment to Selena.

"Okay, so...Your going solo... we have no other groups that you can join...plus you have a strong voice" Ciara said and Harry nodded. Selena had a thinking face look on, harry noticed and turned his focus to her

"What are you thinking baby?" Harry asked catching Selena attention

"Just a thought...but I think I know a group of people that we can form into a group...?" Selena thought, harry was now curious

"Who?" Harry wondered. Selena smiled mischievous

"Our friends!" Harry eyes widen about to protest but Selena continued " I heard them all sing together and they sound sooo good. Please, just give them a try" Selena urged. Ciara looked at harry and he was pleading not to but Ciara smiled and nodded. Harry cursed under his breath. 

"But, you have to prove to Simon that they can do it. Bring them in" Selena nodded, she took out her phone and dialed the boys number.

xxxx

Simon stood in front of the five boys who looked nervous. Harry still was nervous even though he went through this test before but this time he had to prove to the big guy. They exchanged looks and Simon smiled

"Off you go" Simon said, nodding in there direction. Selena watched from behind the glass table, her eyes glued to them as the beat to 'Torn' turned on.

[Liam:]

I thought I saw a girl brought to life
She was warm, she came around, she was dignified
Showed me what it was to cry
You couldn't be that girl i adored
You don't seem to know or seem to care what your heart is for
But I don't know her anymore

[Harry:]

There's nothing left, I used to cry
My conversation has run dry
That's what's going on
Nothing's fine I'm torn

[Boys (Zayn):]

I'm all out of faith
This is how I feel
I'm cold and I am shamed
Lying naked on the floor
Illusion never changed
Into something real
I'm wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is torn
You're a little late
I'm already torn (I'm already torn)

[Harry:]

There's nothing left
I used to cry
Inspiration has run dry
That's what's going on
Nothing's fine I'm torn

[Boys (Zayn):]

I'm all out of faith
This is how I feel
I'm cold and i am shamed
Lying broken on the floor
Illusion never changed
Into something real
I'm wide awake and i can see the perfect sky is torn
You're a little late
I'm already torn (I'm already I'm already torn)
Torn
Oh torn

Once they finished, they did a group hug and looked at Simon. Selena was the nervous of them all since she actually told them to give'em a try. The smile on Simon face caused Selena to actually have hope for the boys

"Your in!" Simon nodded, he got up and the boys ran up to him, hugging him. Simon had a special thing planned for them. He believes they will become one of the biggest boyband out there. Breaking records of the Beatles, Backstreetboys boys, Nysnc, and boys on the block. He sees a future the minute they worked on the harmony together. He wanted to work with them.

Selena came out, the boys ran up to her, giving her a hug. They made sure they didn't hurt her because Harry made sure. Harry wrapped his arms around his girlfriend and pressed his lips to her, savoring the moment. Selena was honestly happy. She was happy for harry, and the boys.

xxxx

"Well, that's amazing, I heard and you guys sounded amazing...it's like you guys were ment to be" Ciara smiled at the boys. Since Selena and Harry were already use to Ciara and knew how she worked and knows If she's hiding something...they knew.

"What's wrong?" Selena asked, she putted her whole focus even the boys.

"Well, as some good news came...i got some bad ones. It seems that...there is no need for me to work here...Simon took me off, I'm leaving but, I'm staying in LA so, honey if you need anything...my number will be the same...I'm just a phone call away" Selena had watery eyes. She didn't want her favorite manager to leave. She shaked her head and went to find Simon.

Once she found Simon sitting down to a older lady, they were talking about the boys performances. Selena walked up to Simon, he smiled once he saw her. 

"Selena--"

"Stop! Your firing the only person who actually helped us? I can't believe this" Selena said, a bit appalled. Simon raised his eyebrows, looking at her.

"Excuse me? That's really none of your business. Your not a artist anymore." Simon said and Harry heard. His mouth fell and intervened.

"Don't talk to my girlfriend like that, Simon.  Well, I am. And I want Ciara as our manager" Harry said making Selena smile.

"I understand but I own you guys now. So, no. I'm your manager...I deal with boybands" Simon made sure of himself. Selena wasn't too happy but, unfortunately Simon was right but that didn't mean he could of been more mature about it.

"You don't own us" Liam said, "we just got signed"

"I already put your song on the Internet. You guys are a major popstar!" The boys mouth fell; including Harrys.

"Oh..." Selena sadly said.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow! Bright and early boys because...I have huge plans for you guys. Selena I'm happy for your pregnancy but, as of right now...your still with Harry and you will write about you not being with Harry anymore(Career wise) but, we will write how the boys got in...if you don't mind...I'll talk to them...alone" Simon said. Selena nodded and left.

She walked out and looked at Ciara with a guilt face about how, they won't be working together. Selena let out a tear as they hugged.

The boys came out, and Harry went to Selena side. He kissed her cheek made her smile.

"So what happened?" Selena asked,

"We're called...'One Direction'. I thought of it." Selena smiled, she was happy.

They lost something but they also gained 4 new members.