09.

09.

H A R R Y

Harry walked into the bus, he just need someone to talk to. He also wanted to see his girlfriend and talk to her. He sees Louis sleeping, he grabs the laptop and turns it on. He goes on Skype and right when he enters, he noticed his lovely girlfriend online. He sends her a request to chat and she opens it. Selena pops up on his screen and he feels the desire to kiss her but he knows the barrier between them and he just couldn't. Selena smiled lite up once she saw Harry, his hair cascading down to his shoulder. The smile on his face, when he sees Selena. He waves and smiles, Selena returns the favor by waving bye. A laugh escapes her mouth. Harry thought Selena look absolutely beautiful, her curly hair down her shoulder.

"How are my favorite girls feeling lovely?" He asked her, a smile creeped onto her lips.

"We're fine! I was about to sleep" Selena said, a little bit of tiredness was hinted in her voice.

"Oh yeah? Well, I'll let my precious girls sleep then. I miss you" Selena smiled, kissing her hand as she blew it to harry. His hands reached for the screen(The barrier that's keeping them away from each other) and slowly ran his fingers down.

"I miss you to. I can't wait to see you" Selena smiled.

"Okay! I'll see you when we get back home. I'll come home soon because I don't want to leave you alone" Selena laughed, shaking her head.

"It's fine, Harry. I can take care of myself" Selena laughed. Harry shaked his head, he wasn't going to let Selena deal with his daughter by herself. She needed him and he knew that.

xxxx

"I'm home!" Harry shouted, holding his luggage as he pushed past the door, letting the bags fall to the ground. Selena comes out and sees harry, harry immediately drops everything and runs to Selena. His arms finds its way around her, wrapping his arms around her as they stay there for a long time. The minute they release, harry bends down and places his hands on Selena stomach, the giggles escaping her lips. 

Harry presses his lips to Selena stomach, kissing it almost immediately. He hated being away from his family. He hated not having Selena by her side and he also hated the fact that Selena is taking care of the baby when he's suppost to be there helping her. He hated that he had to work when Selena could be in labor...although she's not due till January.

"Hi baby girl! It's your daddy" Selena groan, the baby started to kick and that made harry smile. He loved the way his child knew his voice; he automatically knew his daughter will be daddy's little girl.

"How did the interview go?" Selena asked. Harry got up, kissing her cheek making her smile.

"It went fine. The boys mostly talked. They mentioned you and I just wanted to be home with you" Selena stared at him in awe and hugged him once again.

"Where's Liam?" Selena asked, as she looked around.

"They're coming. Relax!" Harry chuckled, Selena rolled her eyes and slightly touched her stomach. She could feel the baby kicking and it honestly brought joy to Selena. She grabbed Harrys hand and placed it down. Harry smiled grew huge.

"Baby" Harry said turning his head towards Selena. She tilt her head to the side, and looked at harry curious.

"What will we name her?" Harry asked, Selena had to think about it. A name never really came to her head. She thought once a name came to her head, that's what her daughter will be called, she also would love if harry named her.

"I haven't thought of that. Tell you what. You think of a name and when she is born...you can name her?" Selena smiled. Harry nodded excitedly.

"Okay" he said, nodding.

xxxx

Sophia wanted to spend more time with Liam before his birthday shows up. It's in 6 hours and Liam and Sophia have been around each other. Eleanor and Danielle hasn't arrived and harry have a feeling that it maybe Danielle fault. It must be hard seeing the guy you love, with someone else.

Niall and Octavia are here with there son Evan. Niall was playing pick-a-boo, Niall smiled lite up so much, harry seen him happy and this is the happiest he seen him be. Niall had Evan in his arms as the baby started crying. Niall got up, they watched him as he sniffed Evan bum, harry raised an eyebrow and the boys laughed. He looked at them and then harry.

"Don't Laugh, you will be having to do this when you get your daughter" Niall commented, harry turned red and looked away making Niall laugh.

The doorbell Ringed and Harry got up so Selena doesn't have to get the door. Harry walked towards the door, and opened it, and he saw Eleanor and Danielle. Eleanor and Danielle was wearing some Booty shorts with a white, shirt and a button up colorful checkers shirt.

The minute they entered, Louis wrapped his arms around Eleanor and Danielle smiled and soon turned awkward once Liam turned around. This was the first time they actually saw each other and the sparks around them...never left. Sophia noticed, she brought Liam chin and kissed his lips. Everyone including Danielle rolled there eyes, annoyed.

They thought, this will be a very interesting, awkward night.