05.

Sooo, I've been writing alot because I honestly have nothing to do. So, I'll be posting more then one chapter...maybe 3 a day, I really want to finish this series.

hope you guys enjoy.

05.

H A R R Y

Harry never thought that he would be in a boyband with his former best friends. He never thought about lots of things. He never thought Selena would get pregnant or Niall have a cute little son name Evan. The minute he walked into the house, he sees Selena shoving Ice Cream down her throat which was making him chuckle and he sees Niall rocking Evan back and forth. Niall doesn't know a thing about Parenting but, he's learning. Harry walks towards Selena giving her a kiss on the cheek making her smile. Niall came home pretty quickly because Octavia had to go to work. So, when Niall Is with the boys Selena takes time to take care of the boy.

"So, where are the boys?" Selena curiously asked, harry smiled indented his dimple deep.

"At the hotel. They think they are Rockstar, they are doing what Rockstar do...trashing hotel rooms" Harry said. Selena widen her eyes. Harry noticed her reaction and laughed, his huge smile showing and his dimple indented deep.

"I'm kidding...they are at the hotel, Sleeping. They are so out of it" Harry said wrapping his arms around Selena waist, his chin resting on her shoulder.

"That's good." Selena smiled.

Evan started to cry, causing Niall to react fast, he kept making the 'shh' noise but, it wouldn't work. He rocked him back and forth, but the cries just increased more. Selena out of out harry embrace and went to Niall, he looked at her with those helpful eyes and she stretched her arms out. Niall handed her Evan as she looked at the baby

"Come here my precious" Selena said giggling as she opened her mouth to speak. Harry watched her closely, he never noticed how good Selena was with kids. He always knew Selena loved kids but he never saw her up close. Evan continued to cry as she handed Evan back to Nialler

"He needs a diaper change" Selena said, Niall took Evan in his arms and looked at Selena

"How do you know?" Niall asked as he took a sniff towards Evan diaper as his face scrunch up in disgust.

"Awww, Evan! What did you eat?" Niall said taking him upstairs but stopped mid way and turned to Selena

"Do you wanna change--" Selena immediately answered "No!"

Niall groan going upstairs as he changed the baby's diaper, harry got a phone call as he answered it knowing it's Simon.

"Hi Simon. What's going on?" Harry asked catching Selena attention.

"Hi, I need you and Selena to come down to the office, we need to finish on what we started." Simon said, harry sigh.

"Now?" Harry asked.

"Yes, now. Bring Selena!" Harry knew this was Going to happen but, he never thought it was going to be fast; Extremely fast.

xxxx

"Welcome, please take a seat" Simon said instructing them both. Selena took a seat next to harry as Simon got straight to the point.

"Okay, so. We haven't announced the break-up just yet. I want you both to write a letter to your fans explaining why Selena is leaving. Please, be honest with them. You have to tell them about the pregnancy. It won't be that hard to find out because....Selena you are getting big" Harry looked at Selena stomach, his hands placed on her stomach, a smile evident.

"Okay...it's just simple and then harry you will write about One direction and Selena leaving." Simon said. They exchanged looks and simply nodded understanding what they have to do.

"Great. I'll leave you to it." Simon said getting up and leaving Selena and Harry in dismay.

Selena ran her fingers through her hair as she took out her phone and started to write. Harry did the exact same thing. They wrote about how them being together was beautiful, they understood each other and that they will miss working with each other. Selena ended up writing why she left, she wrote " I decided to leave the band because, I'm pregnant" She also had to write why she had to leave by writing "I need to take care of my baby and by doing so, I need to leave and put my baby safety first" She also wrote on how she will never leave harry, that they are soul mate and how she will miss working with him. "Harry is my soulmate and I know we will work together someday. It's not because of harry that I'm leaving because the baby is his. I'm leaving for my baby and the baby. I will deeply miss working with him but that's show business and I'm telling you, we did not break-up. He are still together...going strong" and with that, she ended the note with "I'm sorry for anyone who's heartbroken. I love you all. Bye. Love - SelenaG " Selena put her phone down the same time as harry continued to write.

Harry looked back and forth, something he didn't even want to say. He ended up writing "I'm deeply sad that Selena is leaving but that doesn't mean our love has left." He also wrote how it will never be the same but, they will have to try. He then came out with the whole reason to why he's writing this note. "With Selena leaving the group, we have formed a boyband that I will be in with my four best friends. We are called one direction." He continued to write more but stopped and ended it with "I hope you guys understand and thank you for the unsupporting support. I love you all, xxx-H." Once harry finished, he put his phone down and waited for Simon to come.

xxxx

"What do you mean your coming? You don't have to" Selena said. Eleanor chuckled through the phone, getting a no for the answer.

"Too late. Open the door" Eleanor said. Selena turned around and stared at the door. She walked towards it and opened it as she saw the girls. They screamed and ran to hug her. Harry was shocked that he saw them.

"What are you doing here?" Harry asked, confused.

"Surprise. Since we read your letter we are sad Selena left but, we're here to help Selena while your gone" Danielle said with a smile.

"Gone...No. Dani your coming on tour with us" Dani laughed

"You guys can't dance for shit. Plus, I want to stay and help Selena. She is more important" Dani smiled. Harry nodded.

"Okay...thanks girls" Selena said hugging them.