15.

I swear I posted this chapter before but, it didn't show, so he it is. I also noticed, this series won't finish at the end of 2015 so, I'm going to keep continue until the stories are finished. I'll be updating everyday. Love you all.

15.

H A R R Y

"OW!" the sudden voice broke harry out of his sleep. He turned around almost immediately by the sudden fright in his fiance voice. He turned to Selena as Selena was clenching onto her stomach. She looked at harry with pain, her mouth opened again, as she yelled out "OOOWW!!"

Harry immediately got out of bed, running to Selena side, she kept yelling in pain, cussing. Harry didn't know what was going on, he looked at her fright. He hated seeing Selena scared.

"Baby, what's wrong? Are you okay?" Selena took a deep breath, holding it in, as she nodded.

"Y-Yeah! I got contractions! Harry..." Selena spoke softly "Our baby is coming" another Sharp pain came into her stomach, she clenched onto it, gritting her teeth.

"C'mon. Let's take you to the hospital" Selena started breathing, nodding. She tried to contain her breathing, as she walked down the stairs, slowly. Shiloh was barking, and Selena was holding onto her stomach. The baby was coming and she was excited but also nervous.

They walked outside,it was January and the baby was going to be born on January 1st. Selena felt something sticky running down her legs, she looked down as her eyes widen. Harry noticed that they stopped, his gaze followed Selena and he nearly fainted, but held himself together. He noticed the liquid running down, he pointed at it.

"I-Is that? Is that?" Harry stuttered, Selena nodded.

"My water Broke" Harry nodded, getting her into the car. He turned on the engine. It was currently 2 Am and they were on there way to the hospital. Selena started screaming at the top of her lungs. Harry was frighten and for once, he felt what Niall felt when Evan was born. Harry parked the car, not that good. He went to the passenger seat, and helped Selena out as he got her inside the emergency room. Everyone was looking, fans eyes widen and went out of there way; understanding. Selena screamed, the doctors noticed and helped them into a room.

Selena was laying down on a bed, the contraction coming and going. Right now Selena was good, harry held her hand, kissing her hand. Selena stared at him with a small smile

"Have you figured out a name, babe?" Selena wondered. Harry shook his head.

"No, I want a name to come to me when I see her" Harry said making Selena smile "I'm going to call your family" Selena nodded and Harry took out his phone, dialing everyone.

"Guys! Selena is about to give labor, I want you all here" Harry said, he heard some commotion but, all agreed to be there soon. Once harry got off the phone, the contraction came back again, this time Selena screaming loudly.

The doctor rushed inside, they took a look and noticed, she was ready to push. The doctors gave them all a nod.

"Okay, Selena are you ready to push? We are going to try to get her out, but bare with us, and all you have to do is push" Selena nodded, positioning herself. She grabbed harry hand, holding it tightly as she started to push, and the doctors kept asking her.

"Selena honey, push harder" the doctor said, Selena screamed, pushing as she squeezed harry hand almost breaking it.

"Okay, Selena. C'mon. A big push, we can see her but, please push" the doctor asked, Selena whimpered as she pushed as hard as she could. Harry screamed with her as she almost broke his hand. Selena gave up, resting her head on the pillow, crying.

"Okay, Selena we have to do a see - section. This baby isn't coming and we need your baby out." Selena looked scared but nodded.

"Okay, just get her out safe" Selena said, softly. They put Selena on a numb affection, they opened her up and putted a curtain wall around her. There was lots of blood, and harry was holding Selena hand;for comfort. The sound of a baby cries, made harry smile. Selena smiled looking up at harry. They handed the baby girl to harry as he watched her in awe. He bend down, so Selena can get a look but Selena turned pale, her eyes slowly shutting.

Beep, beep, beeep.

"What - what is going on?" Harry asked, looking at Selena and the doctors.

"She's loosing to much blood. We need to close her up, quickly. I'm sorry sir but, you need to leave the room." The doctor said, taking harry out as she slowly entered fluttered her eyelids closed.

Harry was holding the baby in his hands as she started crying. A lady came, smiling.

"Here, I'll take her to the room, we need to check if she's okay and you can take her soon,okay?" Harry nodded, handing her his little daughter to the doctor. He watched as she left and Harry begin his attention back to the doctors who's operating on Selena.

He began to pace back and forth, the silent is killing him, he wants to know if Selena is okay, if she's going to make it. He needs to know that she will be there with him, he needs to know that she will be by her side all the time. He wants her here and alive, he wouldn't be able to take care of his baby girl by himself.

Moments later, he went to the room, to check on his daughter. There was a glass door, that was his barrier, his eyes roamed the hundreds of babies until it landed on one that said Styles. He smiled as he sees his baby girl sleeping. She was an angel.

"Hey Angel. I'm your daddy. I can't wait to take you home. Your mother and I will love you sooo much, baby girl" Harry smiled, his hands hitting the glass windows.

"Harry?" He immediately turned around and saw Louis standing there, once harry saw him, he crawled up and cried, his head hitting the cervic of his neck.

"It's okay Haz, Selena is a fighter. She will get through this!" Louis comforted him. He nodded, pulling away as Louis smiled grew once he saw Harrys baby.

"What's her name?" Louis asked, harry eyes connected with Louis blue ones a smile on his face.

"Cristena" Harry smiled.

"That's original! Why?" Louis asked,

"Because, Cristena was the name Selena always wanted " Louis nodded.

"It's a beautiful name, for a beautiful angel" Louis whispered.

xxxx

Harry was sitting down on the seat, a doctor came and everyone got up. Harry stood there, tears in his eyes; only hoping there I no bad news.

"She made it. She's now awake, you can see her" Harry immediately ran off, he knew it was right for her family to go, but he needed to see Selena.

He entered the hospital room, Selena was laying down, her hair sprawling across the pillow. She had injection on her upper and lower arm. Her brown eyes connected with Harry as her bottom lip started to shiver

"Y mi hija? Harry where is my daughter?" Selena asked, her lips shivering.

"She's fine. She's fine baby! We made a perfect angel" Harry said,

"Where is she? I want to see mi hija" Harry smiled, grabbing her hand. She looked at him, harry just took a moment to remember every detail. He leaned down and pressed his lips to hers as he cried,

"I thought I lost you, baby. I thought I lost you forever" Harry cried, Selena cupped both sides of his face, shaking her head.

"You would never lose me harry, I love you and our daughter." Selena kissed his lips once more.

They stayed like that, until Mandy came in holding a baby infant. Selena eyes widen, as Mandy gently placed her in Selena arms. Selena kissed her daughter on the head, tears falling down from happiness.

"Meet Cristena...our daughter" Harry smiled leaning in closer as Selena eyes met his, her eyes sparkled.

"It's perfect" Selena said looking down at her daughter "She's perfect" Harry kissed Selena head, and his daughter.