13.

13.

H A R R Y

Harry take the magazine from the stand thats they are showing outside as he realized the front cover page Is a picture of Selena, with a big smile and Harry kissing her cheek, his dimple indented deep. The words on the magazine read in big Bold letter saying "THEY SAY IT'S A GIRL!"

Harry reached for the magazine, flipping through the magazine as he suddenly got surrounded by paparazzi trying to get his picture, he reached into his pocket and made his way to the man who's selling the magazine. He paid the man, and walked off. The paparazzi kept surrounding him, congraduting him as he replied with a thank you, politely. He slipped into the studio, ignoring the comment as much as he can and entered as his mouth drops once he sees Kendall. He looks around, wondering if her sister was here; Raquel.

"Uh, Ni--Kendall?" He said, rephrasing his words. Last time he saw Kendall it was when Diana passed away, and he found out Raquel was in the hospital. He was actually quite confused to why she was here, and most importantly...how did she find him.

"Yeah! Hey Harry. It's great to see you, I'm actually here because...we need to talk" She emphasis the words as she stated directly at him.

"About?" He asked, as he walked away and she followed him. They went to a more secure room, he closed the door and took a seat.

"Raquel" Harry let out an annoyed groan, he left because of her bullshit. She ruined his life and Selena marriage because of her, what does Raquel possibly want.

"I can't see her! She destroyed my life. I'm finally getting a normal life--" Kendall nodded, intrupting him.

"Normal life? Harry your in the biggest boyband...there is nothing about your life that's normal! Your constantly hiding, and running away from paparazzi! Just...look, Raquel passed away" Kendall managed to say, her sucked in her breath, biting her lip.

"Wh-what? How?" Harry asked, curiously wondering. He never knew, he knew she was awful but, he never wanted her dead.

"She stopped breathing. Look, I know my sister was a bitch! I know she destroyed your marriage but one thing I knew about my own sister was...she truly did love you, and before she died...she spoke to me, like she knew what was going to happen. She asked me to find you...and ask for forgiveness. She wants Selena forgiveness. I'm inviting you to her funeral harry, maybe this will help to put a end if your old past, the both of you." She looked at harry, a feeling of her wanted to cry but she had to stay strong. She smiled a little, touching his hand as he looked down "just think about it. It's at least closure!" She said handing harry a piece of paper.

He unwraps the piece of paper and reads what it says;

'Funeral of Raquel Hudgens
Time: 3:00 Pm
Date: January 6
Where: John's memorial cemetery
All loved ones are welcome.

He crumpled the piece of paper, putting it in his coat jacket and walked out, he went to Simon office as the boys were waiting for him. He smiled a little and took a seat, next to liam.

"So, what's this meeting about?" Harry asked. Simon looked down and then back up, with a smile.

"Christmas is coming up. I want you guys to make a music video for Christmas. Any song would be good" Simon told them, harry already had a lot on his mind but, leaving his fans down was NOT one of them.

"Okay" they all said in unison

xxxx

"Santa clause is coming to town" the boys sang in perfect harmony. Once they finished, they walked to grab there water, chugging down the cold liquid.