03.

03.

H A R R Y

This time the plane ride was calm. Selena was sleeping peacefully and Harry was on his phone. He didn't want to sleep because he wanted to make sure Selena is okay. The thought of having a baby made harry smile. He never thought he would be a father. He so happy that he gets to share a child with his true love. He noticed that Selena was shuffling a little, the more she shuffle the more she has a chance to fall. Harry got up and rushed to her side and Selena opened her eyes. She looked at him, with a small smile. A smile that brought a curve onto Harrys lips. Harry indented his dimple deep.

"Hi" Selena slowly said. Her brown eyes melting into harry green ones. He slowly pressed his lips to her, having a small taste of her lips. The kiss deepen and Selena could taste the peppermint.

"Where you having a nightmare?" Harry asked, parting the kiss. He ran his fingers through her hair, moving a strand of hair away from her face.

"Yeah! I was getting attacked by cupcakes" Selena pouted. Harry wanted to laugh but he held it in. He sincerely looked at her, his hands running down her cheeks.

"Aw,baby" he said "were they attacking you with there icing twirl?" Harry held a laugh, Selena pouted looking at him. She crossed her arms.

"It's not funny harry! I'm being serious." Selena pouted, harry nodded. He reached in to kiss her but, she moved away making him pout. She got up, walking to the next seat. She looked outside and immediately gasped at how high they were. Harry noticed she was tensing. He pulled down the curtains and brought Selena close to his body.

We finally landed, Selena was in my arms. We exited the plane, in a comfortable manner. Selena relaxed her shoulders and right when they exited outside the plane. Harry could see the paparazzi, coming through. He felt a tap on his shoulder, turning around he see a small little girl wearing pigtails. He smiled and bend down to her level. Selena noticed and she turned around to witness the warm feeling. Harry gave her a autograph and took a picture. He got up and tapped the little girls head as he found himself wrapped up in Selena body. They pushed through but it wouldn't work. Selena felt someone behind them. She turned around and a smile spreaded across her face.

It was Paul.

"Hey Paul! Good to see you." Selena greeted him, a warm hug was in the warm welcome. They pulled away and Paul helped them get into the car. 

"Where to?" Paul asked, Selena looked at harry and Harry was about to say home but, Selena beat him to the punch.

"Mrs. Cox house" Selena said, harry looked at her confused. She smiled and Harry smiled back. The thought that Selena actually didn't want to go to bed without talking to Anne made harry smile.

xxxx

"Are you sure about this?" Harry asked Selena. Selena smiled at how considerate he's trying to be. She nodded.

"I am. I care for her opinion" Selena said causing harry to smile. They knocked on the door, the door opened and they saw Gemma. Gemma smiled as she hugged Selena almost immediately. She then hugged harry.

"What are you guys doing here?" Gemma asked, Selena smiled.

"Sorry for coming unannounced, but this can't wait...is your mom home?" Selena asked and Gemma nodded, she made way for them to come inside. Anne was on the phone and when she saw Harry, she said her goodbye.

"My baby boy" Anne said getting up. Harry had his head low, he opened his arms and let his mom crash into his body. The warm sensation he had when his mother touched him; it felt warm 

"What's going on? You guys want something to drink?" Anne asked, heading to the kitchen. She grabbed 2 cokes, Selena denied because she wasn't thirsty.

"So, what brings you here?" Anne asked, Selena looked at harry and nodded. Letting him take this.

"Uh, mum. We have some great news. Selena just found she's going to be a mom" Harry smiled and so did Selena. Anne turned silent. Gemma had a surprise look.

"Who knew my brother could produce." Gemma smiled. A smile turned on Anne face.

"That's great news. I'm happy for you both! But, harry you know the responsibility that a child comes with. You see Harry wasn't a good child" Harry eyes widen and Selena let out a chuckle. Harry put his head down low.

"Muum, stop. She really doesn't need to know what" Selena laughed, as Anne smiled.

"Please, go on" Selena urged. Harry looked at her, he shaked his head as his mom begin to tell the story. Harry hide his face in embarrassment the whole time.

xxxx

"That was horrid" Harry said hiding his face in Selena neck, smelling the scent of her honey Vanilla perfume.

"No it wasn't." Selena said giggling as they entered the building of the record label. They looked around seeing if they could find there manager; Ciara.

Once they spotted her, Ciara let out a breath, walking towards them in a fast pace. Harry and Selena continued walking to her as Ciara called them over to a office. They entered the office and Ciara stared at them, hoping they would spill on what the hell just happened. Since they went back home, Ciara canceled a interview and a concert.

"What's going on? I need to know. I love you guys but you kept just leave. Why did you have to go?" Ciara asked.

"Well, We had to talk to our families about something." Selena answered, stiffly.

"About?" Ciara urged her to continue. Selena bite her bottom lip. She didn't know how she will react.

Harry placed his hands on Selena thigh and nodded for her to continue. She smiled and nodded, she turned to Ciara who was clueless, she had no idea what was going on.

Selena got up, pacing back and forth until she looked straightly at Ciara, Ciara nudged at her, asking for her to keep talking but she was nervous. Selena placed a hand on her stomach, that was harry cue to get up and stand next to Selena. Ciara watched her closing until her eyes landed on Selena stomach, she immediately got up.

"Your not? Are you?" She asked walking closer to Selena. She nodded her head, harry smiled.

"No!" Ciara said shaking her head, Selena frowned.

"No. Selena no. Look, I'm happy--" Harry intrupted her.

"You don't sound like it" Harry knit his eyebrows.

"I'm sorry. I'm happy for you both but, do you know how bad that will affect your careers? Both of you" Ciara said

"Mine?" Harry said confused and Ciara nodded.

"Yes, Because you are the father. You need to be there for Selena! But it worse for Selena!" Ciara said,

"How come?" Selena asked, taking a seat next to her.

"The whole pregnancy is really handful! You'll get big, you will crave, you will need to take lessons and learn how to breast feed. Selena you will need to be prepare to basically drop everything until you can go back to being an artist. Pregnancy isn't a easy thing and I'll be here to help if you need anything but, right now is to take care of that baby. As for harry and you...we need to talk about the future of Harry & Selena...." Ciara said, it made Selena actually think about it.

Harry had things to think about. He didn't want to end there singing career but he also didn't want to drop Selena and the baby because at the end of the day...he cares about them more. Selena bite her bottom lip and thought about something that will change there life...Completely.

The minute it slipped out of Selena lip, harry eyes widen staring at he.

"I'll leave. Harry will become a solo artist or...something"