17.

17.

H A R R Y

He looked through the files again, his eyes knitted and his lips turned into a frown. He couldn't believe he been in the studio for so many days that he missed seeing Selena and his daughter. He is working on his third  Album and its been caged. He been working on new music but also trying to write this new song, that he knows will be a special place in Selena and his heart. He flipped the page and realized he won't be seeing his family that much. They are going to be releasing there new album soon, also they will be going on tour and interviews and performing at award shows. Harry ran his fingers through his hair as Niall came and joined him, harry looked up and smiled at him.

"You miss them, huh?" Niall questioned. He scrunched his nose up and nodded. He missed them dearly.

"I do. I really just want to go home, and see them" Harry admit. Niall nodded understanding since it's father to father.

"I miss Evan alot, but I do this for them! My son needs the money and I don't want to lose or let down our fans" Niall admit Making a big impact on harry. If harry could he won't drop this but the thing was...he didn't want to. He loves his job and he loves his fan.

"Thanks mate" Harry smiled.

xxxx

7 months has passed and it's July. Harry was on break from his tour, of this Third album 'Midnight Memories '. The boys have been through alot this year.

Harry unlocked the door, it was midnight and Harry was entering his house. He put the keys in the small jar and dropped his bags and walked upstairs. He straightly walks towards Selena room to find her sleeping, peacefully. A smile tugged on his lips, as he walked out and went into Cristena room.

His fingers ran through the crib, every inch as he saw his angel sleeping, with a half empty bottle in her mouth. The sloth was next to her as she snuggled closer to it. He missed them dearly as he pressed his lips to Cristena forehead and walked out. He stripped out of his clothes and layed down next to Selena, wrapping his arms around her body just feeling her warmth. Selena groan slightly, turning around as her face was buried into harry chest.

"I missed you" Selena quietly said, her face still buried

"I missed you so much, Sel. There hasn't been a day I haven't thought about you or Cristena." Harry said. Selena smiled as she looked up, her brown eyes staring deeply into harry green ones.

xxxx

"Sel? Baby wake up!" Selena groan rubbing her eyes as she looked at harry who was staring at her smiling.

"Harry!" Selena exclaimed as she got out of bed and tackled him into a hug. She remembered seeing harry but she was so tired and having harry right next to her didn't want her to break that feeling of Home again.

Harry broke out of the hug, and caressed her cheek, his thumb rubbing her cheek as she smiled. The sound of Cristena cries, broke them apart. Harry smiled as  Selena nodded, he ran upstairs to go check on his daughter.

He picked Cristena up In his arms, rocking her as she gurgled. Her green eyes sparkling.

"Dada" Selena eyes widen as Cristena said Dada to harry. Harry heart fluttered, his stomach turned and the biggest smiled plastered on his face. Selena smiled as she saw Harry reaction; it was the most cutest thing she ever seen. She never seen harry so happy, it's like Cristena calling harry Dada; made something enlight in harry body.

"Yes, Angel. Dada is right here" Harry said kissing her forehead.

"I've been with her this whole time and the first words she says is Dada? Damn!" Selena muttered causing harry to kiss her cheek.

Harry took off his shirt, Selena was wearing a black bikini as she held onto Cristena. They are about to go swimming. They haven't really done anything like a family for awhile, so they decided to go to the pool,  and freshen off.

They got into the warm, pool. Everyone was surrounding them, harry smiled as he saw Selena holding Cristena dipping her in the water, little by little but never always full in. Selena smiled hugely as Cristena clenched onto her. Harry laughed, just watching the moment go by.

Moment like these where the ones harry loved to cherish and remember when he is always on tour.