Chapter 18: My Idiot Father

Start from the beginning

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Does someone want to tell me what the hell Gabriel was talking about?" I ask as we get back to Bobby's. We just spent that last few days stuck in TV land. The archangel, Gabriel trapped us there. He told us that Sam and Dean were destined to be vessels from the beginning. The one thing I don't understand is what Gabriel meant by saying that Sam is Lucifer's vessel.

"What part?" Sam asks, getting a beer.

"Hmm, I don't know. Maybe the part where he said that you are both vessels?! Or that you're LUCIFER'S VESSEL?!?!" I scream.

"I was going to tell you..."

"Really? Well, why didn't you?"

"Because we were protecting you." Dean says, sitting on the couch. 

"I can protect myself." I say, glaring at Dean.

"We know that." Dean says.

"Well why didn't you tell me?" My question is met with silence. "Is it that you don't trust me?"

"No, of course we trust you Lizzie." Sam says. 

Before I can answer my phone starts to buzz. "We are not done with this conversation." I say pointedly to the brothers. I pick up the phone and walk outside for some privacy. "Hello?"

"Lizzie! Thank god!" I hear Scott sigh into the phone. 

"Hello to you too Scott. How are you?"

"How am I? I haven't heard from you in over a week! You scared me!"

"Sorry Scott. We decided to go camping." I lie.

"Camping? For a week?"

"Yeah. There was no phone service..." I say, somewhat sadly. 

"How was it?"

"It was nice. Getting in tune with nature, you know." I pause. I get the greatest idea of how to scare the crap out of Scott. "We saw a bunch of animals and stuff. We even saw a wolf."

"A WOLF?!" Scott yells into the phone.

"Yeah. It was a black one." I say, smirking.

"Are you ok?! Are you---"

"Scott. I'm fine." I say reassuringly. 

"LIZZIE!" I hear Bobby scream from the house. 

I sigh as Scott asks, "Who was that?"

"LIZZIE GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!" Bobby yells again.

"That's Bobby." I say, laughing slightly. "I'm staying at his house."

"How do you know this 'Bobby'?" Scott asks. My eyes widen as I realize what he is encinuatiyng. 

"Ew! No! He's like 50 years old Scott!" I say. 

"LIZZIE!!" Bobby yells again.

I sigh, "I got to go. Talk to you later!"

"Bye Lizzie." Scott says. I hang up the phone and run inside. 

"Bobby, what---" I stop talking when I have to duck. I narrowly avoid being hit in the head with a beer bottle. "What the hell is going on?"

"The boys want to go out again." Bobby says angrily.

"What? We just got back!" I complain.

"It'll only be a few days. We need to find info on Lucifer." Sam says.

"Fine. Let's go." I say.

"Nope. You're not going." Dean says.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because." Dean says, walking out the door. I give Sam a questioning look as he follows his older brother. 

I walk out the door and yell, "Jerks!"

"Bitch!" They yell back in unison. I sigh and wave as they drive off. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello boys." I greet the brothers as they walk into the home. 

"We got something." Sam says excitedly. 

"Do tell." I say, sitting at the table and putting y feet up. 

"Take your damn feet off the chair." Bobby growls. I quickly put my legs down as the brothers sit.

"Remember the colt?" Sam asks.

"How could I forget?" I scoff. "It's the only thing in existence that can kill a demon, other than the demon knife from that demon bitch Ruby." I say.

"Remember that Bella said she gave it to Lilith?" Dean asks. Bella was a thief who almost got us killed, multiple times. 

"Yeah..." I say, not getting it.

"She never gave it to Lilith." Sam says.

"What? Who has it?" I ask. 

"We have a name." Dean says. "It came from Chuck. Bella gave it to a demon."

"Well? Spit it out boys!" Bobby yells.

"Crowley."

I am SOOOO MAD!!! I HAD A 6000 WORD CHAPTER AND WATTPAD DIDN'T SAVE IT!!! 

Now you are left with this. Sorry! :(

Hope you liked this chapter, even if it is sort of a filler.