Chapter 15.

"Make sure both your hands are properly clenched into fists" he begins to speak from behind me since I was currently facing the huge punching bag in front of me.

His hands slides from the bottom of my shoulders down to my arms until they rest on my own hands.

A swarm of butterflies make their way into my stomach.

Oh my God.

Just-just come down.

Pull it togetger.

Agreeing with my inner self I take a quiet breathe.

"Like this" he whispers into my ear wrapping his hands with mine he slowly helps me form them into fist then lift them up to the punching bag.

What the heck is he trying to do to me man?!

Relax.

I'm trying!!!

Try harder!!!

Ugh!

  "Your head and chin must be angled slightly down." he continues as I obey and angle both my chin and head correctly.

At least I thought I did, until he gently brought my head lower.

I can't help but get this funny feeling in my stomach every time he touches me.

It's driving me insane.

I really don't think I can handle pulling this together any longer.

"Now in order to deliver the punch, exhale and quickly twist and throw your rear arm and shoulder forward and towards the punching bag" he explains helping me with every movement and motion from behind.

He's such a great teacher, well boxing teacher.

"You think you got it?" he questions.

I nod.

"Great" he lets go of my arm.

"Now you try one on your own" he suggests backing up to give me more space.

Closing my eyes I inhale then exhale.

Opening them back again I get ready.

Clenching my hands into fists, angling my head then chin, and exhaling I quickly twist and throw my rear arm and shoulder towards the punching bag.

This causes the bag to jerk backwards.

"That was awesome!" he confesses.

I turn around to face him.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yes, you were amazing!" he nods giving me a hand of applause.

I blush.

"Thanks I didn't know...", "Grace! watch..." Slade interrupts loudly, but it's too late because I'm already face flat on the floor.

For clumsy me was hit by the punching bag causing my glasses to fly off my face and crash to the ground as well as my small little body.

Way to make a fool out of yourself in front of Slade.....once again.

Just take a break would you?

I let out a painful groan trying to lift myself up.

"Oh my God Grace are you ok?" Slade questions rushing over to my side.

"Yes, I'm fine" I assure.

"I was trying to warn you, but the bag beat me to it" he explains lifting me up with his strong arms.

"No worries, I'm the huge idiot for standing in front of the punching bag in the first place" I reply being annoyed with myself.

He chuckles.

"Stop that. You're very smart" he states offering me a smile.

I smile back.

Bending down he picks up my glasses that thankfully did not break.

"I believe these are yours" he informs putting them gently on my face.

"Thanks" I speak quietly my nerves starting to kick in causing me to nervously avoid eye contact and lift up my glasses with a finger.

"You ever thought of wearing contacts?" he suddenly asks.

I shook my head.

"Well it's a shame. Those glasses almost completely hide your big beautiful blue eyes" he compliments.

For a moment I forget how to speak.

I feel the burning of my cheeks and the disability to keep the grin off my face as I figure out a way to make words come out my mouth.

This is so embarrassing!

"I-uh...thank you!" I blurt out.

He laughs.

"No problem. I think we should head home, we had enough practice for the day" he confesses.

"True that" I agree.

Picking up my bag I follow him out.

~*~

A/n.

Hey guys I know this chapter is short, but since I left you waiting for a while I thought I could give you guys at least something while I worked on the other stuff.

This means I will update the other chapter much faster, hopefully❤️

I hope you guys enjoy it, despite how short it is.

And I hope you keep supporting me😁😘.

I'd like to thank all my readers for your support, I really really appreciate it💘

You guys are the reason why I write and share my books, you guys are awesome!!! I love you all❕❗️

Make sure to comment, vote, follow, and check out my other book titled 'In love with a maid??'

Oh and also keep putting up the views😄😊.

Byezzz💙💙💙.