25

"Do you choose Hongbin or me?"
----------

Clarrisa/Saeun POV

"Why do you eat so messily?" He said as he wipe the ice cream at the corner of my lips and smiled at me. "Why? Do you hate it?" I said with my eyes wide open. He shook his head and just keep on smiling on me.

"It's cute." He said as he ruffled my hair. "Heyy, don't ruffled my hair, I put a lot of effort to make it nice." I pouted at him and tried to fix my hair.

"So you think a girl who eat messily is cute?" I asked him as I licked some of my chocolate ice cream. "Nope, the cute one is you." He sticked his tounge at me and laughed. I could feel my cheeks burnt up and just hope that he doesn't see me blushing.

We were walking together in an amusement park and because it's weekend so many people were there. I was wearing a pink pastel dress with a white blazer since it's quite cold and a pair of black falt shoes.

Meanwhile him, he's outfit is not as bright as mine. He wore a white shirt, topped with a black coat. He also wore a black pants and a black shoes and of curse a black hat.

After we bickering for a long time, I finished eating my ice cream. "Wait a minute, I'm going to wash ny hand. Don't go anywhere, I hate being lost okay?" He nodded and fixed his black hat to cover his face since no one supposed to recognize him.

I went to the restroom and washed my hands, and when I finished I dried my hand. As I was fixing my hair, I saw a girl playing her phone beside me and had him as her wallpaper. I smiled at it and the girl saw that I smiled at her wallpaper.

"Are you a fan of him too?" I just nodded while in my head, I had an evil grin. "Who wouldn't like him?" I just simply asked. "And do you want to joi-"
"I'm sorry but I have to go." I smiled at her and left 'I have to go since the person that's on your wallpaper is waiting for me haha' I said in my head.

As I got out of the restroon, I looked for him but he was no where to be seen. I started to feel scared and my head feel like it's going to burst, I looked everywhere near the restroom for him but he was no where to be seen.

But then I saw him in a park bench playing with his phone and feel at ease, I was kind of embarassed to come to him since my eyes are started to get teary but I went to him anyway.

As I got closer to him, he looked at me and put his phone away when he was aware that my eyes were teary. "What happened?" I just shook my head and he put my head in his shoulder.

"Can I asked you something?" I nodded. "Why did you choose me?" I lift my head up and looked at him with wide eyes and my heart feels like it's going to pop out again.

Flashback

"Do you choose Hongbin or me?"

I couldn't move, I felt like my heart just dropped and my breath felt like it just stop. Does he really have to know the answer even after he told me that he hoped that the guy that I like is not his group member, I felt guilty to him.

Every word that I tried to say from my mouth got frozen so I just stood still as my eyes began to water until I couldn't contain it anymore. I burst into tears and covered my face with my hand. Fortunately it's still too early for people to be here so not many people saw that I cried.

As I cried, I felt a hand in my back, helping me to stop crying. But when I realized that it was actually him who made me cried, I cried even louder.

"You don't really have to say it to me. Just... if you decided to choose me, don't go with Hongbin today. But if you choose him then.. you go with him today. Okay? I'm sorry that I'm a selfish person Saeun-ah..." With that he left me there crying.

I got back into the apartment with people staring at me confusedly. I opened up the room and saw that Hana already woke up.

"Hey where are you earl- What happened to you?" She put down the glass of milk that she had and hugged me. "Don't cry.. you'll have a date with my brother today.." I nodded my head.

"Hana.. I think today I'm going to break someone's heart.. I don't like it." I said in between my sobbs.

"It's okay.. sometimes you have to think about yourself. You live to make yourself to be happy, you shouldn't sacrafice your own happiness for someone else. Our happiness is in our hearts, okay?" I nodded.

"Thank you." I smiled at her. When I finally got better she suddenly clapped her hands.

"Now, it's time to impress your loved one shall we?" She asked for my hand and of course, I gladly accept my fairy god mother's hand.

Present time

"How do you know it?" I asked him. "Actually it was his idea to do this. At first I didn't want to participate in this but because I was also curious about your feelings so I ended up doing it with him. I'm sorry.." he pouted.

I smiled because his face looks so cute when he pouted. I picked both of his cheeks as he groan because it was too hard and made both of his cheeks are red. "So are your cheeks red because I pinched them or because you're blushing?"

He smiled widely that made his dimples popped out and his face just got redder so I laughed at him. "How dare you laughing at me." He started to tickle me but I got out of his grip and ran for my life.

As I kept on running I bumped into a person and made him fell, while the other person beside him keep calling him and asking if he's okay. "I'm sorry, I ran so fast so when I saw you I couldn't stop myself."

"It's okay.. you don't have to wo- wait, you're Saeun right?" That person looked up and it was V! "Ahh hello V, we meet again haha, this was also the same way we met at the mall right?" He nodded his head. "Are you alone? Do you want to go with me and Jungkook?" He pointed to the person beside him.

"No actually that girl have someone with her." Hongbin's deep voice came from behind me answering V's question. "So.. with the two of you in here together, I asume that both of you are together." I shook my hand but Hongbin said, "Yes." As he pulled me close to him.

"Aww, that's too bad. If only I didn't lost my phone I would've made a move on you." He winked at me. I could feel that Hongbin is getting irritated, "Hey, let's go to that shop!" I pulled Hongbin's hand with me as I mouthed goodbye to V and Jungkook.

"Hyung, I was just kidding." V shouted from his place. When I expected that Hongbin is going to be angry, He just turned his body and wave at both of them while smiling.

"You're not angry?" I asked him carefully. "Why would I be angry, from now on you're mine." He smiled. "Ishh, this jerk!" I lift my right hand to hit him but I just realized that we're still holding hands. "What is it? Ohh you want to show the world that we're holding hands now? So cute." He laughed as I followed him along.

After that we keep playing on the amusement park until the sky gets dark.

"It's late now, let's go back already?" I nodded. "It's such a waste that today has ended. I really enjoyed being here." I pouted as I looked up as see the stars above us. "Of course you enjoyed today, you just spend your day with your boyfriend."

Boy..friend? "So you mean we're a couple now?" He nodded.

"You doesn't think that we're a couple even thought today we've held hands, spent the day together even though we shouldn't do it. I think I have to confirm it now." He smirked.

Confirmed? Suddenly he pulled me close to him and kissed me in the lips. I couldn't express what I felt at that time. I was so happy that I just closed my eyes and kissed until both of us ran of breath.

----------

I finally updated guyss, sorry for makin you wait for so long..

Btw, do you enjoy the chapter?