8

Clarissa/Saeun POV

We went to one of the biggest mall in Seoul they said the name but I forgot it. Hehe, sorry. When we get there, Ravi's eyes were.. sparkling like the ones you see on anime but his eyes are smaller than the anime one though.

"Do you want to go shopping with me?" Ken asked me. "Umm.. I-" "nononono! Saeun will not go shopping with Ken, their taste are... strange. I think she should go with Ravi, Leo and Hongbin." N said. Eveyone nodded "but where is Hongbin?" Oppa asked. "He said he'd rather shop alone than to go with her." Ken said.

"Ishh, that kid, what if he got lost! Ken and Hyuk, hurry up get to him before he's out of sight!" N said. Ken and oppa ran to Hongbin immediately after N asked them. "Soo.. let's go shopping then!" Ravi said as he punched a fist to the air. I sighed, I have a feeling this is going to be the longest time I'll ever go shopping.

5 hours later~~~

This is really the longest time I've ever been out for shopping. We visited every store in every floor. Out of 5 floors we're still in the second floor for god sake!!
They made me try every girtly things, most of them are something that I've never wear before. They've got me 3 floral dresses, 4 shirts, 3 crop top, 2 pairs of short pants, and a pair of shoes. I'll let you imagine how much bag we've got to carried just for my stuff.

"I'm tired, let's rest for a bit.." I said as I slumped down on the sofa at the shoe store.

"We haven't shopped that lon- woah!! We've been here for 5 hours! Amazing~~" Ravi said. Amazing? Are you kidding me?? "You can go rest at the nearest coffee shop, but not for long okay??" N said as he eyed one of the heels at the store. I nodded and made my way to the coffee shop.

I was one store away from the coffee shop until I bumped into someone and fall down. I couldn't see his face because his face was covered with a masked and he used a glasses. "I'm sorry, I should've seen where I'm going." The person said and helped me to gather my back which was scattered because of the fall. "It's okay." I smiled to the person who had a purple almost black colored hair. "are you going to the coffee shop?" I nodded "So do I! Do you mind if I help you with your stuff? I kind of feel bad." I nodded again and we went inside the coffee shop.

We ordered our drinks and went to a table for 4 people but we just sit there. The person which I'm 100% sure that he's a boy sat accross me. "I'm sorry but we didn't catch each other's name. My name is Saeun." I smiled to him.

"Mine is Taehyung but you can call me V."

"V?? That's quite short for a name." I laughed a little. "It's actually a stage name." I stopped laughing "Stage name? Are you and idol??" He nodded and put his index finger infront of his mask. I nodded in respond.

"Are you here by yourself? From the quantities of the bag that you carry, I think you're not alone." V asked. "Nope, I went with my cousin and his friend but I got tired so I went here. Are you here by yourself?" I shook his head left and right. "I'm here with some of my member. Jin hyung, Jungkookie, and Suga hyung." He said. I had no idea who he was talking about.

30 minutes past~~

We were chating and know more about each other also we exchanged phone number until someone went to our table and sat beside me "Hey, why are you here? I guess you got tired because of the other right??" He said. I looked at him and just realized that he was Ken. I nodded to him. "Oh! You're V right? Baekhyun's son!" Ken showed his eye smile. V laughed at Ken's joke "one thing I'm sure is that my name is V."

"Do you know Saeun?" V asked him. "Yes of course, we went here together." V looked at me confused. Or should I say blank. "My cousin is Hyuk and what I meant by friend was his member." V made an O shaped mouth and nodded his head.

We were laughing like some maniac that just got out from mental hospital because of Ken's joke that I had no idea what it meant, but because I didn't want to look like the weird one so I just laughed along with them. Suddenly 3 boy stood behind me, I could tell because of the shadow they made.

"Taehyung-ah, let's go, we're done already." One of them said. V pouted when he said that. "Ohh before that, meet Saeun." He looked at me so the other 3 followed him. "My name is Jungkook" the one with big round eyes said. "Swag yo, it's Suga here." Swaggy much? But he looked so pale, is he a human? "I'm Jin." He said as he bend his knees a little like what princesses do in the Barbie movies.
I smiled at all of them "nice to meet all of you, I'm Saeun." Just like V, they saw Ken confusely. "Ahh, this is my cousin friend, Ken. My cousin is Hyuk." The nodded their head, I also heard Jungkook said "ohh.." "I'm really sorry to interupted, but we really have to go." Suga said. "It's okay, I think we've spent enough time. I can't laugh anymore I'm starting to get a stomach ache." V smiled at me cutely and waved his hand to me. Me and Ken waved to V's direction until he's out of sight.

"He's one strange boy, but somehow I enjoyed his company." I said. Ken nodded and we went back to sit down.

"Feel good enough??" Said a person behind me. I looked back and saw that N, Leo and Ravi had came to the coffee shop. "We said rest for a little don't you think it's too long?" Asked Ravi. "It's not too long, we've shopped for hours. Let's go home now." N and Ravi sighed while Leo just put his usual poker face on. "Let's go." N said

"Ken-ah, call the other to come here. And then we'll go home." Ken nodded and dialled someone's number. Either Hongbin or oppa. "They got it, let's wait for them for a while." We nodded and sat back in our place with the others as well

5 minutes after that, they arrived. We soon made our way to the exit door. But there was a large size of crowd. I panicked but soon I realized that I'm walking with an idol group so I think it's not something strange for them. "It's okay, just grab my hand and don't let go."

I just nodded to the person because I'm too afraid to see who was it. Someone grabbed my hand and started to lead my way out.

When we got outside, it was chaos. But it's not like what I was thinking. They're not cursing me or say hurtful things to me but some of them were shocked because of me but then I heard someone said "it's Hyuk oppa's cousin." Then followed but some "ohh." And other stuff.

We arrived infront of our car. Before we went in, some of the member waved their hands to the fans that just made them screamed louder.

We went inside the car and took our seat. I seat next to Leo because.. I don't know. But then I realized that he's the one that kept holding my hand on out way here. I started to let go but I guess he realized it. "Are you okay?? Are you hurt??" "No, I'm fine." He nodded. " as expected, our Starlights are very kind." N said. The other nodded included Leo and Hongbin. Leo was like my other brother who protects me whenever I'm in danger.