2

Clarissa POV

A week had past from the time my parents said that I had to go to Korea, also from Jessica's depature.

Me and my family were on our way to aiport. The ride was silent, either because of they're sad because they're going to be separated from me or because they're too focused on what they're doing. My father was driving us to the airport and for my mother.. I had no idea what she was doing, I think she's reading an article from her iPad. The same things happened until we arrived at the aiport.

"Be careful okay? And behave when you're with you aunt. I don't want to hear any complains from her. Understand? My father said. "I understand, Dad. You send me there to study right?" Lies.Lies.Lies I had to sugar coated my words so he'd believed that I'll study hard there >:). My Dad Nodded in respond meanwhile me, smiling evily inside.

"No need to study too hard. Have a social life aswell, meet new friends and have fun okay?" That's my mother. I laughed and nodded to her and went inside the plane. I sat in my seat and sighed *This is going to be a long way. Damn this chair is so uncomfortable.* I squirmed on my seat until I fell asleep.

I was woken up by the flight attendant and made myself out of the plane, I grab my bagage and went out of the airport. The air was so nice. When I went out I started to look around until I spotted someone that looked like my father. She saw me and went to me.

"You must be Clarissa." She said. I nodded my head. *I think she's a strict person.. They way she look at me makes me nervous* "Well, You really look like my brother. You look better in person." She smiled.

*In person?* "Well, your father send me a photo of you beforehand. It's one of your selfie." I blushed, damn how can my Dad get a selfie of me. *How can she know that I'm confused? I must've thinking out loud again*

"Well, Let's go to your apartment." She said. The ride wasn't silent at all. During the first 20 minutes I was all shy, but she's so friendly so I can open up to her. I didn't even realize that we had arrived outside my apartment.

"Here we are." My mouth was slightly open when I saw it. It. Was. Amazing. It's really modern, not too big but just the right size for me to live. And my bedroom was.. wow. "Did you pick this apartment for me?" She nodded. "Actually I was a little bit dssapointed when I heard that you'll be living on your own. I thought while you're here, you'll live in my house."

I felt guilty for that. I didn't know that she was actually expecting me to be with her. "I'm sorry but if you want, we can hang out, I mean, I have 2 months off because of administration so we can hang out at that time." She smiled.

It's been 3 weeks and I've grown fond with my aunty. sometimes we shopped together or watched movies together. Sometimes I felt like she wasn't my aunt but my sister. While we're choosing a film to watch at my apartment, she asked me something "Clarissa, can I ask you something?"

"Sure." I said. "What was the reason you don't want to live in my house?" I blinked a few times until I said "It was because I'm afraid that I'll be a burden for you and I thought we'll be awkward around each other."

"Now that you've known me. Do you want to live in my house?" To be honest I really want to be close to her, somehow I felt safe and she's a reallly good company. "Yes, I'd love to."

We arrived at her house. By house I meant mansion. It was too big to called as a house. We went inside and greeted by the maids. They started to get my stuff and put it in my room. The room was like a room that's used by princess in the barbie movies (but with some less pink everywhere). There were a queen sized bed, a bathroom, a balcony, and a walking closet. After checking out my room, I went to the living room with a maid who helped me to go there.

I saw my aunt in the living room couch talking to someone on the phone. When she saw me she hung up the phone and asked me to sit beside her. "My son is coming tonight, I'm so exited I haven't seen him in a while and, oh, when you're here just consider him as an older brother okay?" I nodded my head.

I was curious about what would my brother look like, *Is he handsome? or a nerdy boy with glasses? Is he a good company? Will he treat me nicely? Will he-* "Clarissa?" I snapped out of my thought and went back to reality "Yes?" She smiled. "If you're afraid of your brother, then don't be. He's a very loving person and a handsome boy. And while you're here, Your name is Saeun, okay?" I odded my head

*Saeun? Not bad* Suddenly the bell rang and revealed a tall looking man with a very handsome face. I couldn't believe he's going to be my brother. He looked manly but still looks cute, well I can't describe him since he looks like a complex human being. "Hello my son, this is going to be your sister, the one that I've told you."

He bowed and said "Hello, my name is..."