11

Clarissa/Saeun POV

Today is monday, the day when I will start my new day as me not as Hyuk from VIXX cousin. I looked at myself in the mirror and see if I already look presentable or not. I wore a light blue cardigan with black tank top underneath it with a pair of white skinny jeans and my cream converse.

I breath out from my mouth, hoping my nervous will go away with that. But nothing change. I sighed to myself and went out from my walking closet to my desk where I had already prepare my bag with some books and pen there.

I heard my phone rang indicating that there's a message. I opened my phone and saw some text message.

'It's your first day of college right?? Good luck! And make lots of friends there. Okay??- Oppa

'Good luck on your first day!' - Ken

'Aww, my little sister is growing up.. now she has to go to the collage to study.. Fighting!!' - N

-Good luck.- Hongbin.

-asjddjeiqkqnsbsoq- V

Well, it's not surprsing if Oppa, N, and Ken messaged me, but Hongbin? That's a miracle. I decided to shrugged it off and just replied V and Oppa's message.

-Thank you!! Of course I will make a good friend.- to Oppa.

-Hmm.. I'm sorry, what?- to V

I put my phone inside my bag and started to made my way down. I went to the kitchen and expecting my aunt to be there but there was no one. I sighed to myself. Is it always this silent in this house? A brother who have to live in a dorm, an aunt who rarely seen at home because of the work and so does my uncle, whom I've never seen.

One of the maid came and asked, "Miss? What would you like to eat?" I jumped in my seat maybe because I was thinking too much "Just the food like the other day." Suddenly I remembered my brother's friends, we used to eat together, made fun of each other together, but now, here I am sitting in a very long dinning table alone.

"Excuse me, but where is my aunt?? Why is she always gone meanwhile when I was still in my apartment she always made her time for me?" I asked the maid. "She's always this busy miss. And she decline all of her schedule when you lived in your own apartment so she could spend more time with you. Now, if you excuse me." She bowed to me and left the room.

After a while, the food finally came but I had no appetite so I just ate half of it and I started to make my way to the collage.

When I arrived at the collage, everything was different than the high school life. A lot of people was chatting with each other, sitting in a bench with earphone on while making assignment. And there was me, walking along the main building hallway alone. Good thing though, I might not be Korean but I'm still an asian.

I went to the administration office to get my time table. At first, I was confused but luckily there was a girl who helped me to finish the process. I went to my class and sat at the far corner of the class. The class was quiet because it was only 3 people there. I was bored because I was alone there while the other 3 were having fun together. I plugged on my earphone and closed my eyes.

When I was almost asleep, I felt someone was looking at me. I opened my eyes and saw a girl and she was looking at me confusedly. "I was there and you really look like her! What if I'm wrong? But I was in the front row at that time. You're Hyuk's cousin!" With that sentence I was frozen. What if I'll get hurt because of her? How can she know me? I had a lot of things in mind, but I just lied to her. "I'm sorry I don't know who you were talking about. You must've got the wrong person." After I said it, I went out of the class room and decided to skip my first class.

While I was skipping the first class, I strolled around the university. It was quite big. No wonder my parents choose this school for me. I was walking around with my iPod's on and suddenly I bumped into a girl. She was around my age so I'm afraid that the same thing will happen again just like what happened in the class, but she just looked at me with a very cold gaze and rolled her eyes at me. I wanted to apologized but before I could say it, she walked away.

I finally finished my last class without skipping any class except for the first one. I was walking to the bus stop because I got here by it. But a car suddenly pulled out on front of me, and after a few minutes, I just realized it was my aunt's car. I went inside the car and the driver said that my aunt has been waiting for me at home.

We arrived at home safely and when I walked into the living room, I saw my aunt sitting in the sofa while playing with her phone. I cleared my throat and finally she saw me. "Saeun-a, how have you been, I'm sorry that we haven't talked for a while, but I'm really busy and I'm afraid we can't talk too long." She said in hurry.

"I'm fine aunty, I wouldn't mind as long as you've been doing well. And why can't we talk too long?" I asked her without hesitating. "I'm afraid I have to leave you along for a long time because I'm having a business trip in China. But I've got you an apartment but not the old one because the old one is too far from your school." I was quite sad because of it. But I'd reather be in an apartment than being on mansion alone. Well, there's still some maids but, they're not my family.

I went to my room and started to pack my stuff, this time I've got more things to bring because aunty said that I could bring all of the clothes in the closet. But of course, I just bring the clothes that will be needed. I went down and got into the car while my stuff was picked up by the driver. And soon we went to the apartment place.

While I was in the car, I can't get my eyes off the streets that we're passing. While we're in the middle of the traffic, the driver said "Well Miss, I think this time you won't be alone anymore, because when I went to the apartment to check on the place, there was another girl there. Maybe it could cheer you up since you looked so down all the way from the mansion." I smiled a little at him and nodded.

A roommate huh? Doesn't sound bad at all.

We finally arrived at the apartment and as the driver brought my stuff down, I went to the office to get my card and stuff there. When I got the card, we made our ways to the apartment which was on the 8th level of the building. When the escalator finally opened, we got out and searched for room 811. After we found it, I grabbed out the card that I got earlier and scan it to the door handle. We waited for the light to turn green and when it turned green, I opened the door.

I let the driver came in first since he brought me stuff. I decided to check out the kitchen, it was a nice apartment with 2 rooms a big living room and a nice kitchen that's just in the right place. "Hello." I heard a voice from my back. That must be the girl he talked about. I turned my body to see her,

And she was the ice-cold-gazed girl that bumped into me at the university. She had a smile on her face? But when I turned around, her smile suddenly faded.