20

Clarissa/Saeun POV

The problem between me and oppa has been cleared out even thought he didn't really like my final decision which is to still hang around Sehun. Oppa couldn't stop his pout even when I tried to make him laugh which was very hard in this situation.

Just after a couple of minutes after I tease him for being too childish, Hana and Hongbin came to where we were. I couldn't stop thinking about what I thought earlier, do I really like him? Or is this just a strange feeling because I want to know him more? I could feel my cheeks staring to turn red but I tried to stop it so it wouldn't get too obvious.

"Are we ready to go? Or do you guys need more time to talk?" He asked with his cold tone. Guess things didn't go smoothly between he and his sister. Oppa nodded at him and smiled since he knew that Hongbin must've felt just like what he felt.

While we were walking, I felt like someone was following us. I asked my brother if he felt the same thing but he just shrugged his shoulder and kept walking ahead. I suddenly stopped my track and turn my body in a second and saw someone trying to hide behind the tree.

I tugged oppa's hoodie to make him stop, and he did. I walked towards the tree and found someone behind it, but that person keep on running away to the other side of the tree, I feel like I'm in an Bollywood movie. Finally that person gave up,

It was Changkyun. "Hey, what are you doing here?" I asked at him with my tone a little bit raised. "Hmm.. I was just strolling around and saw you with someone dressed in all black, I thought they might kidnapped you but I just remembered that you cousin is a idol so he can't show much of him... sorry." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

I tried to hold my smile because he's very thoughtful to think like that even though I think it's too much, but it's still cute. "It's okay, and thank you, you're really thoughtful." I patted his shoulder.

"Saeun! What's taking you so long?" Oppa yelled from where he was standing; earning glances by the people around us but they didn't recognized him.

I feel like walking around for a bit but I think he have something to do right now so he can't wait too long, "Changkyun, can you take a walk with me? I'm bored.." he nodded his head and gave me a sweet smile. I ran to my brother and said that I have something to tell to Changkyun and he said okay.

As I turn myself, I saw Hongbin in the corner of my eyes trying to reach for me, but oppa stopped him. I kept on walking to where Changkyun was and we started to strolled around together.

We didn't walk too fast yet not too slow, we kept on talking about things this and that I learned that his full name is Im Changkyun and he said that he helped my on the first day of school because I looked really shocked and my face was pale so he's afraid something might happened to me.

After a few minutes of talking, my phone rang and there was a video call from oppa, how funny he was being a child and didn't want to talk to me, but now he's video calling me. I let a little chuckle left my lips and signaled Changkyun to wait.

I picked it up and good thing the signal in the park was good so the picture turned out nicely. At first there was no one in the video but suddenly oppa came into the frame with an amazing view of him.

His hair was nicely styled upwards, that made him look like a gentleman, he was wearing a gray suits on and a black necktie with white shirt underneath it, he also had some make up in his face that made him a little bit older.

"Yes oppa? Wow you look really nice." I said as I flashed a smile to him. "Do you like my looks right now?" I nodded and he did some type of pose but with his phone on the other hand.