16

Hongbin POV

They were talking to us, asking things this and that, but somehow I didn't focus on what they said. I kept on looking at the kitchen counter. Where Saeun and Sehun were. I have no idea, but when I saw the two of them joking and laughing each other I felt something strange in my heart. It felt... heavy and my breathing felt weird.

Without myself knowing, I went to where the two of them.

"I'm sorry to bother the two of you, mind if I help you? I felt bad because there are many of the dishes." I stood in between each of them.

I knew the two of them just looked at each other without answering my question.

Actually, I've felt like this since they were dancing together just now, but I couldn't do anything because of the camera was on.

But now that the camera is off already, I felt like... I need to protect her?

What happen to me I can't even understand my own feeling...

I felt someone put their hand on top of mine, "Are you okay? You've been cleaning this plate for couple minutes and look, your hands are red because of it." Saeun said as I nodded at her.

I saw her hands on mine and mentally smiled. No! I can't be like this. I'm suposed to be cold infront of her but something about her makes me want to change myself towards her, show her the real me. But another part of me want to keep my 'cold'self towards her. It feels like I have 2 personality for her.

I've been having this trust issue since I was a kid, I got this from my mom's side and I'm the only one who got it. My sister got a little bit of it but she still got a friendly side.

The first time I met the member they also said that I was scary because I didn't smile to them much, well you can say that I used to be another Leo hyung. But because I've been with them for a long time, I started to open up especially towards Hyuk because we're born in the same year.

As I was thinking hard, I felt something slip out from the sink beside me and Saeun, I quickly got my sense together and caught the plate before it reach the ground. I looked up and saw Saeun cute face, with both eyes closed tightly and her teeth was sealed together.

I pinched her cheeks, "ahh, so cute." I smiled to her and she just gave me a cute confused face. But then I realized what I just did I quickly put my hand back to my side. What had happened to me?.. I don't even know myself.

Clarissa/Saeun POV

We finally finished washing the dishes after 15 minutes later. I lean against the table in front of the refrigenerator as I My hands are now red because washing too much. I tried to rub it off, but it just made it worst. Suddenly a cream appear in front my eyes. I looked up to see whose hand does it belongs to and it was Sehun, leaning against the refrigenerator so we're facing each other.

"You should put it on quickly before it got worst." I nodded at him and took the cream with my two hands, also not forget to say thank you.

As I put the cream on my hands, I can't help to feel nervous because Sehun keeps on looking at me. Without myself knowing, I was sweating and gulped frequently.

I felt Sehun went away from my side and exhale quietly, but then he came back with a glass of water, "You should drink this, maybe because you're.. thristy?" I took the glass from him and drank the content slowly.

But then he went again and came back with some tissue, "You should wipe your sweat, here." He offered the tissue and I accept it then wipe the sweat on my forehead.

When he walked somewhere again, I checked myself if I need anything to fix myself, but there's nothing wrong anymore. He came back with something behind him. He handed his phone while gave me a little smirk, "You should give me your phone number, so I can conta-" before he could finished his sentence, "excuse me, need some water here." Hongbin came and walked between the two of us.

I tried to take the phone but, "Oh, look at the time. Saeun let's go." He said as he grabbed my wrist in a nice way and went to the van.

We arrived at the van and all of them already inside it, including Hana. I got into the van and sat beside oppa and Hongbin. "Did you enjoy it?" N asked to me and Hana. We nodded our head at him with a smile plastered on our face. "Of course, because there was Exo-K, Sehun to be more specific." Hongbin said without looking at our direction, he just looked out the window.

"Ah, about that, Saeun you have to be careful with him okay? He's known as a player around the idols." Oppa said as I nodded at him.

Actually, I already got Kai's number when we were eating but none of them realized it. Before I got Sehun's number, Hongbin already stopped him. I'm currious what made him did that though.

I felt tired because I didn't get proper sleep last night, also I couldn't get some sleep today because I have to go to the share house.

So I closed my eyes for some second, but I couldn't control my eyes anymore, I closed it and started to fall asleep. I didn't care anymore about the shoulder that I use to sleep.

After some minutes, I felt the van's engine stopped indicating we've arrived. I was gathering my sense together to wake up, but someone already carried me bridal style.

I landed on a soft surface, it must be my bed. I felt the person release the grip on my hand but I stopped the person, instead I pulled the hands back to my direction. But then I realized what I just did. I don't need this person, why am I pulling him? I pushed the person back harshly. I didn't care about anything again and just drift to sleep.

Hongbin POV

Saeun fell asleep not long after we got to the van and her head is on my shoulder. We stayed in this position until we arrived infront of her and Hana's apartment. I looked at her peacefull sleeping face and smiled a little. Everyone was out and I offered Hyuk to carry her to her room.

I carried her bridal style and got her on her bed. I tried to release my hand but she grabbed my wrist and stopped me. My heart skipped a beat, is she going to ask me to stay like in those dramas? Omg, I'm not prepared for this, I felt my blood rush to my cheeks and made them hot.

She pulled me to her direction slowly and I felt my heart beats faster. What happened to me? I really need to check to the doctor for this. Is my imagination coming true.

But things went the other way, she pushed me back hashly and made me fell on my butt with my head knocked on her closet door. "Ya!" I shouted at her bit I think she already drifted to sleep. I looked at her angle like sleeping face and smiled to myself. "Sleep tight." As I turned off the lamp and went out.

I gave some words to my sister and left their place. I smiled to myself as I went down the building.I'm going to keep this side of me to myself, I can continue being like this, sweet and protective when she doesn't realized and cold infront of her. I think I still can manage it. It's okay, as long as I can see her beautiful face, I'm satisfied.

----------

How is your holiday?? :D