7

Clarissa/Saeun POV

I open my eyes because of the sunlight. I touched my head as I saw everything around me spinning. "Ughh.. What had gotten to me?" I asked myself.

"SAEUN! YOU'RE AWAKE! I thought something bad had happened to you.." Sang Hyuk said as he lift his head up. "Sang Hyuk-ssi what happened to me??" He stared at me in confused. "Why did you call me Sang Hyuk-ssi?" I gulped down, is it wrong??

"Umm.." he chuckled at me reaction and said "It's okay, but next time just call me oppa okay??" I smiled at him and nodded my head "awww.. so cute." He said and stroked my head that looked like a bird nest.

I just laughed at his action, because I didn't know what to do. I've never been in such a situation.

I sat at the edge of the bed and tried to stand up but I failed. Good thing that oppa was right next to me so he could caught me in time. "That was close" I sighed. "I guess you can't walk yet."

"But I'm hungry." I said as I rubbed my tummy. "Then I'll just ask the other to bring the food to your room." He put me back to the bed. "But my room will be dirty and smelly." He looked at me in surprised "what??" I said as I widden my eyes. He shruged "you're surprisingly talkative not like usual."

I looked down to my bed sheet and blushed "does it make you uncomfortable?"

"Not at all." He smiled to me in a dangerously cute face. Get youself together Saeun!! He's your brother!

"Let's go down to eat." I said as I tried to stand up again and this time I didn't fall down. I went downstairs with oppa behind me.

I went to the dinning room and saw that oppa's friend had seated like their usual order which was N, Leo, Ravi, and an empty seat beside him, while the other side there was Ken, Hongbin, and 2 empty seat beside him.

I fast walking to get the seat beside Ravi so I won't be seated beside the jer- I mean Hongbin. But oppa's legs are much more longer than mine so he got the seat beside Ravi first. I sighed quietly and seat across oppa "Saeun-ah, you don't want to seat across from me??" Ravi asked. I forced a smile and move to seat accros Ravi and beside Hongbin -_-.

I took my plate and decided to have some bread. When I tried to reach it, suddenly Hongbin put 2 pieces of bread in my plate quietly without looking at me and continue to eat.

I cleared my throat and said thank you quitely so only me and him could heard it but he still eating without looking at me. I quietly made some faces at him but suddenly he looked at me and I jumped in shocked that cause my silverware to jump as well.

Everyone stopped what they were doing earlier and looked at my way. "Is there something wrong??" I shook my head and started to eat my bread quietly.

I almost finished my last piece of bread suddenly N asked "Saeun-ah, yesterday what happened to you." I stopped eating and looked at everyone's eyes and their eyes only show the same thing which was curiousity.

"Actually, I don't really remember it as well. All I remember was being locked in my room with someone and oppa's voice calling my name." They just nodded my head but Ken asked "who's oppa?" He looked like a lost puppy so cuteee. Stop Saeun, this is the second time you've lost control.

"It's me. And that someone who was locked in the room with you was Hongbin." Oppa glared at Hongbin.

I was shocked as well when I heard it "how did you know oppa??" I have this habbit to tilt my head to the right when ever I'm curious "it was because when I opened the door which was locked I saw you in Hongbin arms unconsious" He said as he eyed Hongbin while Hongbin just continue to eat his bread, not caring anything.

He lifted his head up to see that everyone's eyes had fixed on him already. He sighed " looked, I was drunk and when I woke up I was in Saeun's room and suddenly she had this panick attack and faint so that's how she ended up in my arms."

Oppa still eyed him suspiciously "is that all??" Hongbin nodded. Out of the blue oppa smiled at him "it's good though. At least you told me what happen"

??? POV

Why does Saeun has such a protective brother like Hyukki, aishhh I started to lay my eyes on her already but suddenly Hyuk being this protective and stuff, also Hongbingbong's accident with her, and don't forget what happened between her and Leo hyung in the pool. It's driving me insane! Why can't I be close to her like the other??

Clarissa/Saeun POV

After breakfast we, yes we decided to go shopping. I tried to refuse though. But they didn't hear me.

I took a shower and just dress how I usually dress. I'm not the fashionable type I just use what I'm comfortable with which for today is my black shirt that's written hi on it and a pair of skinny black jeans with my sneakers.

I went down to wait for them. They're taking quite some time to get ready. When they were done I swear I looked like their maid. They dress really good! Especially Ravi. "Well, looks like Leo got a new all black friend." N said.

Leo looked at me from head to toe and showed his thumb up. I smiled at him.

"Is this how you normaly dress?" I nodded. "I'm not the fashionable type, I just use something that feels comfortable on me and colors that doesn't make me look like a spotlight. So some of my clothes are either black, white, or pastel color. Oh, I also dress like a boy."

Ravi stared at me for quite a long time until N clear his throat and said let's go.

---------------

this is my first authors note here, isn't it? I want to say sorry if you see a lot of typos in the story. I just realized it when my friend told me about it hehehe '-'

Comment!♢