1

Clarissa POV

The last bell of my high school life had finally rang. I went to my bestfriend Jessica and hugged her tightly. I hugged her because both of us were going to go on our separated ways now. "Jessica!! Today has finally come!" I said. "Yess! Can you believe it. Finally we get to be on our own and we're going to start our collage life!" I smiled at her. We were chatting until one of my father's car came to our sight.

"What's up with the car? Usually you ride a bus to go home." I was also asking myself. Why did my father's car suddenly showed up at my school? "I have no idea.."

I went to the car and saw my father. "Dad, why do you come to my school?" I asked my father. "We have something important to discus with your mother. It's about the school." I nodded and went inside the car. After a few minutes I fell asleep in the car.

"Clarissa, clarissa, wake up, we're home." I slowly opened my eyes and woke up. I went inside the house and found my mother sitting in the living room sofa.

"You're finally here." She said. "Did we take too long to get here?"

"No, you didn't. I think I'm just too excited about the new." The news? What news? "So.. About the news, I know that you're curious. It's about your study. We want you to go to Korea to continue your study."

*What? Korea? Why? So this is why my mother is excited about? Wow*

"Hahahaha, Mom, really funny.. Don't joke around with me Mom. We both know that I'll continue my study here." My mother and father stared at each other and sighed "We're not joking around Clarissa, we think that it's better to go there. Beside you have your aunt there."

*What aunt? I've never met my aunt.* "Your aunt went to Korea when you're still a baby." My father said answering the question in my head.

"Dad, can you read someone'd mind?" I asked him. "No, You just like to spill everything that you're thinking."

I think they've made the decision for my own good. I know that if I continue my study here (the country where you live) I'm going to be a spolied kid. I think it's good to try to live on my own.

"Okay then Dad. I'm going to go there." He smiled

"I know that you might be a little bit dissapointed to us but we did everything for you, okay? My mother said. "Okay."

"When am I going to go there?" I asked my parents. "Next week." I widden my eyes "NEXT WEEK?!"

"Yes, next week. we've enroll you to one of the school and got accepted in Business majority and you'll have 2 months off so you can spend that 2 months time with you aunt." My mother SIMPLY said. I touched the bridge of my nose and started to eyed my parents, but I can't say no to their desicion, right? everything had been planned by them for me.

"Fine then. But Dad, When I live there, I want to live on my own. I don't want to be a burden for aunty." I said. I lied because actually the real reason is that I think I won't feel comfortable to live in her house.

"Okay, I'll say it to her." He said

I went to my room and texted with Jessica

-Hey, what are you doing?- C

-Nothing, what is it? you don't usually text me.- J. We rarely text, we like to see each other face to face than to text or call each other. *I think I'll just go straight to the point.*

-My parents want me to go to Korea NEXT WEEK to continue my study- C

-WHAT?! Actually I also want to tell you that... I'm leaving to Australia tomorrow- J. TOMORROW?! That's even worse.

-TOMORROW?! Then we can't see each other again.. we'll have to wait for.. 2 years? That's such a long time.- C

-I know but bear with it okay? - J

-Okay.- C

After the shocking conversation I finally fell asleep.