15

Hyuk POV

We were shocked to see the whole Exo-K infront of us. We didn't know anything about this. "We are one! Annyeohaseyo Exo-K imnida." The 6 of them greeted us with. Oh my god, my inner fanboys for this band is coming out.

Breath Han Sang Hyuk, breath. I did a meditation mentally in order to make myself calm. Who wouldn't be like me when they see their favourite band?

But then another bell was heard from the door. That must be them. I looked at Hongbin hyung in worry. "Let me get the door." Nana said as she went downstairs.

"Sit down sit down." Sunny said as the other joined us to sit on the floor.

Clarissa/Saeun POV

We arrived at the share house. Wow, it's bigger then when I see it on the TV. I've watched some episode of the show that's why I know it. We rang the door and soon after, Nana came and opened the door for us. "Hmm.. hello, we're Hongbin's sister and Hyuk's cousin." We said to her awkwardly. "Oh, you've here, come in come in." She said as she gave some space for us to walked in.

"The two of you are such pretty girl, no wonder your brother are good looking." We softly laughed at her compliment. "Let's go upstairs, the other are there already." We nodded as we followed her upstairs.

We got upstairs and the first thing I noticed was, there was alot of people. I just smiled and slightly bowed at them. I looked at Hana and whispered "where should we sit? Should we sit on the ground too with our brothers?" She shook her head.

"Let's sit here, you can sit beside me." Suddenly Nana said from behind us. She sat on the sofa beside Sunny and we followed her and I sat beside her.

"Who are they? I've never met them." Chanyeol said. "They're our Hongbin's sister and Hyuk's cousin." N said as the other nodded their head.

"Ohhh, they're very pretty." Kai said, followed by the other member nodded.

The other were chatting and cracked some jokes to the other, meanwhile me and Hana just looked at each other and sometimes we laugh along the jokes.

"Does Hana and Saeun dance as good as their brothers?" Sehun asked. We looked at each other and shook our head. I hope they won't ask me to dance because I'm a really terrible dancer. "Well, we won't know unless we see it, right?" Kai said.

We tried to refuse Sehun and Kai but the other just cheer on us more, even our brothers. We got up from our seat and went to the little space in front of the TV.

Good thing we were wearing a comfortable clothes. Hana was wearing a black printed T-shirt and a blue jeans. While I was wearing a grey muscle tank with a white tank top underneath it and topped with a cardigan, and also a pair of ripped jeans.

I was standing beside Hana and across from me was Sehun. And across from Hana was Kai. The room suddenly went dead quiet and a slow jam song suddenly played and fill the room with it's relaxing sound.

Sehun went towards me and asked for my hand, so did Kai to Hana. I accepted his hand and close some space between us. Sehun put his other hand on my waist and my other hand resting on his board shoulder and we started to dance to the music

If I knew the would ask us to do a slow dance, I won't be panic in the first place because I used to dance like this with my dad every christmas night.

We finished the dance and everyone clapped as the response. Sehun was indeed a very good dancer. Because sometimes I missed the beat or forgot the dance but he could lead me easily.

I started to make my way to my seat when suddenly Sehun pulled me back sofltly, "that was not the real dance." As he laughed a little.

We were taught some dance moves from their song love me right and it was really tiring.