19

Clarissa/Saeun POV

I woke up due to ray of sunlight that manage to escape through the curtain. I opened my eyes and looked at my phone beside my bed and it showed 8.07 AM and a message from Sehun. I guess I fell asleep before he could answered my text.

- Nice! Let's meet at the park near your apartment at 10. See you :) -

I just read it without giving him a reply and put back my phone on the table next to my bed. I went out of my room and went to Hana's room only to find her sleeping soundly. I made my way to the kitchen and started to prepare breakfast as usual.

After Hana woke up, I let her ate with me and started to prepare ourself.

We wore a simple and comfortable clothes. I wore a pair of baby pink skinny jeans with a ripped part around the knees and tight with a sleeveless with top because the weather is not too cold.

While Hana used a black loose short skirt with stocking underneath it and a grey long sleeved T-shirt.

The clock showed 9.30 when we finished ourself and started to make our way to the park. Since I'm new in this place, I asked Hana where the park is and she said that it was the same park we visited yesterday.

When we arrived at the park, it was more empty than yesterday. I texted Sehun to say that we've arrived and he texted back saying that he's near the playground.

When we arrived at the playground, we immediately spotted them because it was not hard to find them. Both of them wearing all black. Black hats, black shirt, black pants, and of course, black shoes. They looked like a couple who loves black as much as they love each other.

We went to them and tried to shocked them but failed miserably. "Hey! You're here." Sehun suddenly turned his body and faced us making us stopped what we were doing, which was shocking them.

"Well.. yeah." I said as I rubbed the back of my neck. "Let's start moving before someone notice us." Kai said as he looked at Hana. Both of them started to walk ahead leaving me and Sehun behind, and we soon followed them.

Kai and Hana were chatting like they've known each other for years meanwhile me and Sehun just awkwardly walking around. "Don't you think we've been too quiet?" I just nodded my head in respond and sighed because I'm such an awkward person.

"Do you want some ice cream? It's getting hot here." I nodded my head again, "Wait! Let's ask Kai and Hana if they want it too." I walked towards their direction and asked Hana about it.

At first she rejected the idea because she thought that ice cream could make her fat but Kai said that it's okay to be fat anyway, so she easily agreed.

As jogged to where Sehun was which was at the ice cream parlor of course. He was waiting in line because some people wanted to buy ice cream as well. "They said that they also want some." He just nodded and waited on the line.

Because of the awkward atmosphere around us, I kicked some little stone around my feet and looked down. "Hey, let's talk about something. It's too quiet." I looked us and nodded. "You really look like your cousin." He said as he examined my face resulting my face to turn bright red.

"I also thought the same thing when I was him, it was not long before I met him since I used to live apart from him and his mom which is my aunt." I explained to him.

We continued to talk about random stuff until it was our turn to order. We ended up ordering for 2 vanilla ice cream and 2 chocolate ice cream for Hana and Kai.

We were walking with two ice cream in both of our hands and got some stares from the people around me. I mentally looked at them and try to telepath saying that this other ice cream is not mine!

Finally we found the two of them in a swing near the playground and gave the ice cream to them. Sonce there were only 2 swings, we decided to just walk around the park so all of us could relax together.

It's been 30 minutes since we started walking, me and Hana felt tired already so we sat on a bench near us. We were talking and laughing earning some annoyed sound from the people beside our bench.

"So, I've tried calling you many times but you're here without our permittion." A voice from behind us said. All of us stopped laughing and froze. From the deep voice I could tell that the voice belongs to oppa.

We slowly turned our head towards where the voice came from and there he was with another figure beside him which is Hana's brother, Hongbin. "I think it's enough hanging around them already. Let's switch." Hongbin said in a cold manner.

"I want to have some quality time with my sister." Oppa said cutely and ended the sentence with a pout, making everyone's tension to cool down for it.

"I guess we should go home then. I just opened my phone and there was some misscall from someone." Sehun showed his phone towards my direction and there written

8 misscall from mom (suho).

I chuckled and bid my goodbye at them and started to walk with oppa. When I tried to talk to him, he didn't even look at my direction. "Is there something wrong oppa?" I said as I stopped my track. He came to face me and grabbed both of my shoulder.

"I don't really like it if you hang around Sehun too much." He said with worried expression in his face.

It's just because." He said making my blood rise up. "If you won't give me the specific reason, how can I make some distance with him? It's too childish to judge someone early." I said to him.

"Among the idol, he and Kai are known as a player. I don't want you to be their victims." He said with head hang low. "What if he just want to be friend with me? He didn't do anything to me." He sighed and dropped his hands from my shoulder.

I really don't understand why does he always say that whenever I'm with Sehun.

"I don't care about what you say. Until something suspicious happen, I'll still hang around him." He nodded his head weakly. "But in one condition, you can not have a crush on him okay?" Like? Do I like him? I felt like there is someone that I like, but I'm not sure if I really like him or not.

That person is Lee Hongbin.

Hana POV

"Ouch! Don't hold my wrist too tight! It hurts." I said to my brother as he literally dragging me away from Saeun. "Let's settle here for a while, I think they need time to talk and I also need to talk something." He said as we stopped at a cafe and went inside.

We just both ordered coffee and waited for the order to come. "What are you doing with them?" He asked. "I was just hanging around with them." I said in my cold tone since he's starting to be a protective brother.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier? I don't want you to be with them anymore." He said making my eyes went wide. "Well, we didn't tell you earlier because we know that you won't let us go." I said.

I feel really annoyed whenever my brother's protective side come out. He can't stop asking about unimportant stuff. But some of my friends said that his protective side is cute.

We talked on the cafe around half an hour with him asking about what happen all the time. "Let's go I have to do something important." He said.

We finally came out the cafe and found Saeun and his brother sitting side by side with no longer tension between them. I guess they've settle thing out.

??? POV

Looks like my rival just got more and more huh? Looks like Sehun also like her. And where is she anyway? I'm worried about her.

I think this is time to confess, I have to find her and say this before everything got more worse. You can do this!

Let's not chicken out, of course you can do this.

Cliffhanger! Haha. Who will be the ??? Guy?
I'm sorry I just update now, I have too much test and assignment. But I still find some time to write this :)

Based on yourself, who is ??? Guy and why is that? (I've taken too much test, I feel like a teacher now.)

Anyway enjoy!