21

Hana POV

I was dropped on my apartment by my brother after our talk, I tried to convince him to wait for Saeun but he said that it's better for them to finish their business first. So here I am in the middle of our living room walking without direction worrying about Saeun.

I started to bite the end of my phone that I held when the door suddenly cracked open. I hurriedly went to open the door wider and revealed Saeun there with blank expression on. "Hey, are you okay?" I asked as I grabbed her hand and slowly pulling her inside the apartment. I guide her to the sofa and sat her on it. "Why is your expression like that?" I asked her again and gaining no responds from her.

Her eyes suddenly got red and teary, in a split second, she cried on my shoulder. I was quite taken back, I was just able to rubbed her back to make her feel better.

"Why are you suddenly crying?" I asked her when her breathing started to get normal again. "I don't know." She almost crying again but she prevent it by herself. "Hana I think you should know something." She said as she released her breath out loud. "About what? Is it about my brother?" She nodded, "about you liking him?" A smirk grew on the side of my lips while she just nodded slowly.

It took her about 1 minutes to make realized what I said. She shot her eyes widely open to me, "But.. How do you know it?" I grinned at her, "Well, I've seen you a couple of times looking at him with dreamy expression on. You might think that you have a poker face, but when you're with him. I don't think that poker face of yours will be able to maintain it's place." I explained.

She sighed loudly and slightly bend her body, "Well, you're right that it's because of your brother and it's also right that I like him, but there is a problem." She said.

She explained the whole thing starting from Ken confessed to her until he said that he hoped that person is not his band member.

"For this matter, I'm sorry Saeun, I can't help you. In fact no one can help you, the only one who can finish this matter is only yourself. How? By listening to your heart." I said to her, but she only gave me a blank expression.

"Do you even understand?" She shook her head and I sighed, "It means to be with your loved ones, you have to sacrifice someone and only you that know which one is your loved one and which one you need to sacrifice."

Clarissa/Saeun POV

After our talk, me and Hana went to our own room since it's almost midnight already and we didn't realized it. I changed my clothes into my navy blue oversized t-shirt with a pair of black short and tied my hair into a messy bun.

Who should I choose, Ken? Or Hongbin? I really like Ken as a friend, and for Hongbin.. I don't know.

Actually everyone has been a good friends of mine except Hongbin. The way he's ignoring me.. makes want to know more about him. But I'm afraid if I get too close to him, I will look like a creep. Should I just prevent my feelings for me before it gets too late? He also doesn't seem to feel something special towards me.

While I was thinking about it, me eyelid got heavier and I ended up letting my eyes drop since I have classes tomorrow.

Hana POV

Ray of sunlight hit me right in the face because of the gap on the curtain in front of me. Damn, I'll make sure to have it closed tomorrow. I got up and did what everyone do in the morning, checking up my phone. There was 3 miss call from my brother and some texts from him. I ignore the calls from him and opened the text right away.

-Hey, want to go exercising with me and the other? You can bring Saeun along too.-

I checked the time in the clock on my room and it showed 7 am. I think there's still time for us to go exercising before we go to the college.