4

Clarissa/Saeun POV

Unbelieveable, I thought he hated me. Why would he helped me? Just how in the hell I ended up in Hongbin's arms?

But then my thoughts were right because the next thing he did was releasing me from his arms.

I closed my eyes, waiting for the impact to hit me but it never came. I felt someone was holding me by my waist. I opened my eyes and saw Leo was holding me so my upper body won't get into the water. I stared at him in shocked while he just looked at me with his usual poker face.

"Next time, be careful." He brought me lower until the water was on my chest level. He started to lose his grip on my waist but I grabed his arms immediately. "You can't swim?" I nodded my head.

He sighed as he held my waist again and started to guide me to the centre of the pool.

Leo POV

What happen to her? Why is she shaking like this? This girl really makes me nervous, what if something happen to her when I'm holding her. Hyuk is definitely going to kill me if something happen to her. "Hey, are you okay?" She nodded her head. I sighed and brought her head to my chest "just wait for a while, I'll bring you to the edge." I said as I swam to the edge of the pool.

Hongbin POV

That girls is really, first, she just somehow appeared in Hyuk's house and now she's being lovely dovey with Leo hyung? They don't even realized that everyone is looking at them right now.

Clarissa/Saeun POV

"Thank you." I said as Leo brought me to the edge of the pool. I mentally slapped myself when I realized that I was using a white shirt which was soaked because of the water. I was bitting my lip until someone put a shirt over my shoulder.

I looked up and saw Sang Hyuk looking at me. "Are you always this clumsy?" He laughed. I laughed along and said " Thank you.. again" I said. "Again?" He doesn't remember? "Yes, the accident this morning. When..mm.. you.." I blushed. "Oh! That's okay. I should be sorry because I wasn't using any clothes at that time." He smiled at me.

I nodded and awkwardly went back to my room and took a shower.

After I finished washing up, I lied down on my bed and started to talk to myself. "Does Hongbin hate me that much until he did that?" I rolled to my side "What did I do wrong until he hate me? Arggg! This is so fru-" "Saeun-a!" I stood staright as I heard my brother's voice.

"Dinner is ready!" Huftt good, I thought he heard what I said. "Coming!!" I went down the stairs and expect my brother's friend to be gone, but they're not. I sighed and started to eat silently.

Hyuk POV

I was asked by the other member to ask you down for dinner since none of them wanted to. I reached her door and I heard her talking to herself "Does hongbin hate me that much until he did that?" She said. So she's thinking about Hongbin now? I smirked and dicided to interupt her thought "Saeun-a! Dinner is ready" after that I made my way downstairs.

Clarissa/Saeun POV

"Do you guys want to sleep over? It's quite late though to go to the dorm." My brother asked. I stopped my spoon midway and hoped that they'll refuse it "That would be great!" N said. Damn. "But we have to go early tomorrow because we're having a practice?

Practice? I stared at all of them in wonder. So I decided to gather up my courage and asked them

"Practice? What are you practicing for?" Some of them stared at me wide eyed. Maybe because of the question or maybe because of this is the first time I speak loudly.

"Do you.. know who we are?" N asked. "Y-yes, you just told me all of your names this morning." They looked at each other. "How do you think we know each other?" Ravi asked. "Hmm.. S-school?" They looked at Hyuk and said "You didn't tell her?" Sang Hyuk shooked his head. N sighed and looked at me right in the eyes and said

"Saeun-a, actually we're..."

I widen my eyes when I heard what he said and dropped my spoon.