6

Hongbin POV

I looked at her in surprise "it's not what you think it is!!" I said.

"If not then why are you here!!" I swear I'm going to go deaf because of her. Another reason to hate her. "I don't even know why I'm here. And, can you please not shout? I'm having a hangover here." With that sentece, she just covered herself more.

"Look, I know that I was drunk last night but I swear I didn't do anything to you. I didn't drink that much to be that drunk." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Then why don't you leave?? You've woken up in my room and you decided to stay here?"

"It's because the door won't open." She looked at me in a suspicious way. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the door handle and moved it up and down. "See?"

Clarissa/Saeun POV

After he showed me that the door won't open, I started to get panicked. I jumped from my bed and went towards the door then tried it by myself.

But, it won't open.

I sighed but didn't lose my hope. There's no way I'm going to give up and spend the rest of my morning with this guy. I knocked the door and shouted "Sang Hyuk-ssi!! 1000x" but there was no use.

"There's no use, why don't you come here and relax."

I glared at him and saw that he's sitting in my bed. I widen my eyes and went to him then kicked him hard until his face came in contact with the floor. "NO ONE GETS TO BE ON MY BED EVEN IF THEY JUST SIT ON IT!"

"Geez relax, what's the big deal with someone sitting on your bed." He said calmly.

I crossed my arms infront of my chest and said "It's not a big deal for you, but it's a big deal for me."

I saw he rolled his eyes and muttred something like 'like I care' or something. I didn't really catch it. "So you don't like someone sitting on your bed? Not even your girl friends?" He asked. "Not even my girl friends."

Actually I've had a trouble being with  boys. I've had my first love, he was kind and opened up a lot to me but eventually he went to other girl when we're still close. So from that moment all I believe was that every boy was the same. Every boy were like my first love. They just played with girls

Suddenly I felt dizzy, everything around me started to spin, my legs felt like jelly. I closed my eyes and  tried to keep my balance but failed and started to fall, but instead of hitting the ground, I end up being in someone's arms that shook me, not long after that, I heard sound of a slamming door and heard Sang Hyuk called me name.

After that, everything around me became black.

Third person POV

*what actually happen that night.*

After the little drinking party they had, most of them were asleep, well most of them except Hongbin.

He woke up from his laying position and went outside their room. Because of the alcohol, he went to Saeun's room with out realizing what he did. He went inside and laid down on the floor.

When he started to drift to dreamland, until he heard the sound of the door cracked as he groaned in respond. After the door was closed, he went towards the door and locked it. He was so tired that he didn't know he had pulled out the key from the hole and droped in on the way to his recent place to sleep.

When he was sleeping, he felt so hot that he's actually squirmed while sleeping and accidentally kicked the key toward the door until it went outside the room from the hole that separate the door and the floor.