24

Clarissa/Saeun POV

During the barbeque everyone was having a great time. We kept on laughing and making silly faces at each other, this dinner also made me and Hongbin to be closer than before, he always smiled every time I saw him and I did the same thing. As the night got deeper, they ordered some bottle of soju and drank like it's just a plain water.

"Saeun-ah why don't you drink a little, a cup of soju won't kill you." Ravi said offering me a glass of white liquid. "I'm sorry I just don't like it." I tried to refused him but he kept on insisting me to drink it, but of course I still manage to refuse him. "Just drink it, I guess he's right one shot won't kill you." Suddenly Hongbin appeared from behind me.

So after being insisted by two people, I took the glass and put it in the table in front of me. A hand suddenly reached my glass and slide it into his part of the table and slide another glass back to me.

And that person is apparently Hongbin who was sitting beside me. I gave him a questioning look and he just gave me a poker face and covered his mouth so only I could see and he mouthed 'it's only a water' after that he drank the glass he took from me.

I was quite curious whether he was saying the truth or not so I took the glass he have me and drank it. He was right it was only a water. I mouthed thanks to him and he gave me a nod. 

Since I don't really like to drink and the smell of alcohol was filling the room, I excused myself to the other, which half of them are almost drunk already and got out of the room.

I went to the mini garden, near the place where me and N grilled the meat earlier and just looked at the scenery in front of me.

The light from he houses under us was filing the horizon in front of me with the stars decorate the sky and the moon which was half covered by the clouds on the dark sky.

"Enjoying the view?" A deep voice cane from behind me. I looked back and saw Hongbin. I nodded my head in responds and continue to enjoy the view. We kept that silence for quite a long time, both of us just enjoying the view and the air hitting out face and brushed our hair.

"It's been a long time since I'm this comfortable." He said out of the blue, "why is it?"

"I think Hana already told you that I have a trust issue and I haven't been able to be comfortable with others and stuff especially girls. But now I felt comfortable with someone." My heart felt like it's been swallowed down.

"Really? That girl must be very lucky?" I said forcing a smile. "That girl is very very very lucky to make me feel this way, and that girl is having my hoodies right now." I looked up at him,

"What do you mean?" I asked confusedly. "Well I don't even know, they only girl I've been close to is my own sister and since you came, I think she's not the only one I-"

"Hey guys! Let's go! Ravi already throw up for the second time!" Oppa shouted to us for quite a distance, making Hongbin cut his sentence mid way. "Let's go or they will leave us."

In a short time, we arrived at mine and Hana's apartment and got out of the van after we bid goodbye to the others.

We went inside our apartment and got ready to sleep but since Hana couldn't sleep so we ended staying up in the living room while watching a drama.

"I saw quite a progress between you and my brother." She smirked, "How can you know about it?" I asked with eyes wide open.

"Well, actually when you and my brother 'hugged' at the park, I was there. I was about to ask you about the food but I saw that both of you were having a moment there so I choose not to interrupt you. Oh and I saw that someone's having her period today and got saved by a prince charming a.k.a my brother." I just stared at her in shock, unable to change my expression.

"Okay, all of them are correct, I can't say no to something that you've seen." She suddenly grinned at me, making me quite afraid of her. "And so?" She asked.
"So..?"
"What do you think of him?" She asked crossing her hand in front of her chest.

"Well of course that I like him and stu-" I was cut by my phone beeping. I didn't wait for Hana to complain about me cutting my sentence mid way.

-hey, wanna hang out tomorrow?- Hongbin.

Well yeah, since we started to get close, I decided to change his name back into his real name.

I smiled as I got the text and of course Hana felt it too. "It must be my brother, and it looks like" she suddenly creep beside me and looked at my phone "someone's having a date tomorrow!" She laughed while jumping on the couch which made me uncomfortable since, you know girls on their period really hate an uneven surface and she just made it happened.

I slapped her thigh to make her stop and fortunately it worked.

-sure, what time?- I replied him.

Before I could locked my phone I received another text I was very happy when I thought that it must be Hongbin and how fast he respond to my text, but when I opened the message, it was actually Ken.

-can we meet tomorrow morning?- Ken

Good thing that this time, Hana was too focused on the television to realized that i'm no longer watching the drama.

-sure , let's meet around 7- I replied him.

During the whole night, I couldn't help about what does Ken want to talk about. What if he found out that the person that made me reject him is actually Hongbin.

I tried to make my head empty and fall asleep.

The next morning I woke up at 6.30 because the alarm that I had set the day earlier after I received the text from Ken. I got up carefully not to wake Hana, brushed my teeth, washed my face and changed into my jogging suit.

When I got out of my apartment I spotted Ken in a flash since he's wearing an all black jogging suit and he was standing right in front on the entrance.

"Let's go." That all that he managed to say as he started to jog to the nearby park. I kept following him from behind, afraid of the awkwardness that will happen if I jog beside him.

I gathered up the courage inside me and shouted his name, but instead of stopping he just going faster that before, I don't think it's called as jogging anymore, it's more like running.

I tried to chase him but I couldn't fortunately he stopped his track and faced me "Why does it have to be him?" He asked as I tried to fix my breathing, of course I know that he's talking about Hongbin but I really don't know what to say except form 'what are you talking about?' So I said it to him.

"I know that the reason that you rejected my was because of Hongbin right? And I remembered that I said about I hoped that the guy is not one of the member but..." he didn't complete his sentence.

There was a long awkward pause between us, as we could only heard each other's breathing.

Out of the blue, he sighed, "I really don't like to make you feel like this but I don't want to be the only one who is happy either so I'm going to ask you something. I didn't ask you this question because I never thought that the guy you like is Hongbin, I thought it's the guy named Changkyun that walked with you the other day."

"Do you choose Hongbin or me?"

----------

Hello guys, I'm back! I just finished my final test for this semester and I felt relieved after 7 days full of tests. Anyway do you guys like the story so far? I hope so hahahah.
Btw do you guys know that the Changkyun guy is actually I.M in Monsta X? I kind of used his real name.. haha

Does anyone here ship BTS Jin and Red Velvet Irene?

Hope you enjoy this chapter :)