12

Clarissa/Saeun POV

I was very shocked to see her in the apartment. Well... maybe I can be friends with her. Right? I approach her slowly because I'm afraid that if I went too fast, she will walk away again. But luckily this time she didn't walk away. "Hmmm.. Hey, if you remember me, I'm the one that bumped into you earlier." I said to her with my shaking voice because I was very nervous.

"Of course I remember, and I'm sorry because of my rude behaviour eariler." She said as she gave a hand out for me to shake it. I shook her hand and smiled at her while she just smiled back to me a little. "I was in a hurry and really in a bad mood so, when I was walking and bumped into you, I was quite annoyed." I just nodded at her.

"By the way, what is your name?" She asked me as she lead me to the living room and sat on the sofa. "I'm Saeun." I said to her. "Well, nice to see you, I'm Hana." I nodded my head at her and suddenly the room was in an awkward silence.

Thanks to my ringing phone, the awkward atmosphere around us got lighter than before. I answered it while Hana went to her room in silence. "Hello? Who is this"

"You didn't see the caller ID right? It's meee." He said. I knew from the voice that it was oppa. "Ohh, oppa, what is it? Why are you calling in 6 pm? Don't you have a practice?"

"We've finished the practice since hours ago. I heard you're moving into an apartment. I want to come over." He said. "Sure, have aunty gave you the address yet?" He just hummed in responds. I ended the phone call and started to unpack my stuff.

After I finished unpacking which only take like 30 minutes, someone rang the bell. I opened the door and it was oppa. He came in then hug me. "How can you get here so fast?" I asked him. "Because our dorm is only 1 building away from this building." He pointed a building from our apartment window. The next thing that happened was the most strange thing I've ever seen. I saw oppa hug Hana too.

I looked at them confusedly. "You didn't tell me that your name is Han Saeun!" Hana said. "How can you know oppa?" The looked at each other and then laugh. "Well, this girl over here, is our best friend. She's Hongbin's sister, Lee Hana." If I was holding something at that time, I swear that thing would've been broken. But the only thing I'm holding is my poor heart that jumped a little and maybe it had moved from my chest to my stomache.

I'm such an idiot! She looked just like him. Big dolly eyes, nice deep dimple, and the same quite fair complex. "Well, let's not waste anytime should we? I have to go back to the dorm at 9."

While oppa was here, we kept on chatting, cracking on lame jokes, made strange faces, took a lot of photos together. And thank to oppa, me and Hana became more closer to each other. It's nice to know someone especially when you're in another country and successfully making a friend is a thing to be proud of. "Well, I better get going of I want to wake up tomorrow." We bid our goodbyes to oppa and because we were laughing too much, we are now very tired so we decided to sleep.

The next day, me and Hana went to school together. She told me how to ride the train and stuff. When we arrived at the university, we went to our own way since we won't be studying in the same building.

When I was in the hallway, I got more stares from the other students more then yesterday. I didn't know the reason though.

When we finally finished the classes for today, we walked out of the building together. While we were walking, we got stared by a lot of people. "This is getting suspicious, let me check the news for today." Hana said while punching some words into her phone.

"Well, this is it. Sisters of VIXX Hongbin and hyuk got spotted walking together to their school this morning. Bromance much? Another gossip." She sighed. Why is it so hard to become an idol? Everything you did, everyone will know it sooner or later. Maybe someday, they will know how many times does their idols fart in a day. It's just crazy.

"That must be the reason behind those stares." We sighed. "Let's go to the nearest coffee shop here. Relax for a while should we?" I nodded at her suggestion and made our way to the coffee shop. I ordered a cup of cappucino and Hana ordered a cup of americano.

After we got to our order, we went to the corner of the shop and sat in the sear next to the window. "So, how has your brother been treating you?" She asked. "It's been alright I guess, since he's been a very protective brother to me. How about you?" I said as I drank my coffee slowly. "It's nice to hear it. My brother also has been treating me well. Too well if I may add." That's strange, he's very cold towards me. Well, maybe that's because of she's his sister? "Really? That's shocking. Because when he was having a sleep over in our mansion, all he did was being grumpy, cold and stuff."

"Because he will open up to someone he's already close to. You might think he has no heart, but actually he just has a trust issue." I nodded my head. When will that thing happen to me? I just keep on replaying that question in my head.

Suddenly both of our phone rang in the same time. We looked at each other and in the same time we said, "It must be our brother." And we were right, it was our brother. I picked up my phone and I heard oppa's worried voice. "Hey, where are you? Are you okay? Are you with Hana now?" His protective side came out faster than I expected. "Yes, we're in a coffee shop near our school."

"Don't go anywhere we'll come to get you."

"Did he told you to stay here and don't go anywhere?" I nodded my head. Well, they must've hear the news about the two of us then. "I'm confused. They're the idol but why did the make an article about us?" I asked her. "Well, our life shouldn't be bothered by them. But in some cases, they also follow their sibling things up. Maybe it's because our brothers are close to each other so they find it odd for us to hang out?" I just nodded my head.

We waited for a few minutes and after that, the coffee shop's door opened and revelaed 2 people with black clothing covering their body from head to toe. They came to us and.. of course we knew them already, they must be Hongbin and oppa.

"Let's go now." They grabbed each of our hand and lead us out of the shop into a black van. When we got inside the van, they opened their mask. "What is it?" Hana asked. "Nothing. Hehehehe we just want to play and act like a cop." His brother said and showing a big smile on his face and don't forget the dimple.

"Really? How funny." I said while rolling me eyes.

We drove until we reach our apartment but strangely, the driver drove past to it. "I think our apartment is that way." I said as I pointed the street to the apartment.

"Who said you're going to go home. You're going to our dorm." Oppa said.