Epilogue

Today was the day.

Our baby girl was now a year old. Her name is Sierra Elizabeth. Alex was now 5.

Everyone was great.

Nash and Belle were happily raising four kids: Greyson, Maddie, Josie, and Amelia. They have a huge house in Los Angeles. Nash is still doing the whole YouTube thing, and Belle is a stay at home mom.

Cameron and Callie are raising their baby girls, Bailey and Addyson. I've never seen a couple any happier. They ended up going back to Cam and I's hometown, Chino Hills. I miss it there.

Now, Hayes and I. We are raising Alex and Sierra. Today is our wedding day. It's hard to believe this day is already here.

All the boys are here, and most of them, if they had one, their girlfriends/wives and kids, too.

My family was here. My mom who I haven't seen since the birth of Sierra, and my sister, Sierra, who we named our baby girl after. She brought her husband and her kids, too.

Hayes' family is here. His mom, step-father, his dad, step-mother, Will, and Skylynn.

It was almost my turn to walk down the aisle. I had asked Cameron to give me away.

I face my older brother and I see the tears dripping down his face. He smiled at me, and kissed my cheek.

We linked arms and walked down the aisle.

I saw Hayes and immediately blushed. I saw him start to tear up and I did, too. This day couldn't haven't come any sooner.

Once I reached Hayes, the Justice of the Peace started speaking and we soon said our vows.

..... "I do."

"I do." .....

..... "You may now kiss your bride."

Hayes grabbed my back and kissed me really hard. Once we released, we walked down the aisle once more and started the rest of our lives together as a small family with Alex and Sierra hopefully adding probably two more kids in the near future.

We got in the limo and drove to where the reception was being held. Hayes and I had our first dance as husband and wife. We danced with our kids. I threw the bouquet of flowers and no other than Miss Skylynn caught it.

After it was over, Mrs. Elizabeth took our kids, and we immediately went to our honeymoon destination of Australia where Hayes took me to a 5 Seconds of Summer concert and I got to see my Aussie boys again, but married this time. And yes, 5SOS is still a punk rock band.

We went to our hotel room, and of course celebrate (*wink wink*) our marriage.

We were there for about a week. Once we got home, we played with our kids like we normally would.

Now, not even 4 months after our marriage, Hayes and I are expecting our third and fourth child. A boy and girl. Bradyn Taylor and Taelyn Rose.

So, that's the story of sister dallas aka me, Tatum Lynne Grier.

--

well, that's it my friends :)

hope you enjoyed it!

i'm very sad to say that there will be no sequel to this just because i have to focus on the other fanfic and i just don't have time due to school.

so, hope y'all are just dandy and ily guys!

thanks for reading :))

-kayla