Chapter 23

-2 months later- (not doing dates anymore but its like december 2016)

So, it's been two months and I have been dealing with the pregnancy okay. I can still fit in my normal clothes, and my stomach isn't showing as a bad as it would normally for a normal pregnancy.

And um I also haven't told anyone yet...

"T, when are we gonna tell them?" Hayes asked me, as he sat on my bed next to me. "You are already 2 months in and I can't handle this anymore. I want the world to know."

"Hayes, the world can't know just yet, babe."

"I love when you call me babe, hehe."

"You are cute, but I'm scared to tell them. Cam's been wondering why I've been waiting fast food a lot because I normally like to eat at home."

"Tatum, I'm sure he will support us," he kissed me forehead.

"Hayes, I'm just scared, and really emotional. These fucking hormones."

"Babe, calm down. Why don't we go sit outside, light the fire, and drink hot tea or hot chocolate?"

"You're the best," I kissed him.

I got up threw on a large sweater, and walked down with Hayes.

When I got down there, I was stopped by Callie. "Tatum, can I talk to for a sec?"

I looked at Hayes. "I'll make you a tea and light the fire," he kissed my forehead.

I looked back at Callie, smiled, and nodded my head.

We went into our girl cave since the boys have a man cave we installed at girl cave. Bailey and Belle were in there. Bailey walked over to me and sat on my lap. "Tayum!" (i spelled it tayum bc thats how bailey would say it)

"Hey there, Bailey."

I looked back up at the girls.

"So, y'all wanted to talk?" I asked.

"Yeah. We do. We've actually been wanting to talk to you for a month now, but we never knew how to bring this up," Belle said.

"Um okay, go on."

"Tatum, you have been acting strange and distant from everyone for like two months now, and that's how I was before I had Bailey."

I gulped. I looked at them. That's when they both came up and hugged me.

"I can't believe your pregnant," Callie said.

"How'd you know?" I asked.

"I can just tell, T. Why haven't you said anything?"

"I was just scared of Cameron and a little Nash, just because they are so protective."

"They won't hurt, Hayes nor you, especially you, since you're having a baby," Belle said.

"Thanks guys. Hayes and I are really excited, but I'm nervous. I'm so ready to be honest."

"You and Hayes are so cute and y'all will be amazing parents!" Callie said, "Now, I think you should tell Cameron and Nash. They are outside"

"Okay," I got up and went outside.

I went to sit next to Hayes and he handed me my tea. "Thank you."

"Hey Tay," Nash said.

"Hey," I said.

"You okay? You seem a little down," Cam said.

"I'm just nervous," I said, looking at Hayes. He looked at me and nodded his head.

"Why?"

"Cameron and Nash, I need to tell y'all something and I really need your support," I stood up.

"We are here no matter what," Nash said, putting his hand on my shoulder. Callie and Belle walked outside. That's when Shawn, Matt, Dakoda, and 5SOS decided to walk out, too. (i decided to throw a party now but here comes drama)

I looked at them, "Why's everyone here?"

"Because they were in town so we decided to invite them so you can share your news," Callie said.

I smiled at her and mouthed "thank you", and she gave me a thumbs up.

I looked back at Nash and Cameron. "What news, T?" Cam asked.

"Cameron, please don't be mad," Hayes said.

I saw Cameron tense up, "You got my sister pregnant, didn't you? You knocked my sister up."

I quickly moved away and ran to Callie who hugged me.

"Woah, Cameron settle down," Nash said.

"Settle down? Are you telling me to settle down? Your brother knocked my little sister up! Did I mention she is 15 years old?"

"Cameron, please," I sobbed.

"No, Tatum. You are fucking 15 years old, and YOU ARE PREGNANT! Don't you remember Hayes cheated on you?"

"Yeah, and I somewhat cheated on him too with Luke. So, calm the fuck down Cameron, and accept the fucking truth. Why don't you like disown me? I'll runaway or something. Obviously, if I didn't want this child I would have said something two months ago. Yeah, two fucking months ago, because I'm almost 3 months pregnant. So, you know just say the word and I'll leave."

Everyone stood there with their mouths to the ground. "Damn," Nash whispered.

"Tatum, never talk to me like that again," Cam said.

"You deserved it. Every word that came out of my mouth. You should really be supportive and tell me everything's gonna be alright, but no I get an asshole of a brother."

He just looked at me, sadly.

"And obviously you don't care," I ran inside to my room and laid in my bed to cry.

I heard a knock. It was Luke.

"Hey, Hayes told me to check on you."

"Thanks," I wiped my tears with my sleeves and sat up.

He came and sat on my bed. "I like the new house."

"Thanks, I like the new album," I laughed.

"Doesn't it sound good?"

"Yeah, it feels good too," we both laughed.

I sighed. "So, you're pregnant?" Luke asked.

"Yeah, almost 3 months."

"That's cool. I think it's cool to have a kid at a yound age because it means that your kid will keep you young and you will be the fun mom."

"Thanks Luke. Obviously, Cam doesn't think that way."

"Cameron's just overprotective of you."

"True. Y'all are all overprotective"

"True," he laughed. "So, any names yet?"

"Nope, just gonna wait probably."

"Well, I hope y'all have a good time at being parents. It's a  big shoe to fill."

"How would you know, silly?"

"My mom always told me that since she had to raise 3 boys."

"That's right, but was she 15?"

"No," he laughed.

"Exactly."

"You will be fine, trust me. Now, let's go downstairs."

-------

hey there. its been a while :)

so cam is just a meany to tatum

i rly hope you liked this update!!!

follow me on

twitter at hemmingsxcheeks

and follow me on here!!!

read my other story!!!! and GO BUY SOUNDS GOOD FEELS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

my fav song is broken home... its greaaaaaat :))

bye now :)

-kayla