Chapter 2

Monday, June 29, 2015

It was the next morning and I was a little nervous about Cameron's talk with us. I mean it was just a kiss, no big deal.

Cameron is just really overprotective and if he found out that Hayes also asked me out, I don't know what he would do. I hope he'd be supportive in our relationship, but I never had a boyfriend. The only relationships I have with people are through the Internet because I can be myself.

I looked over at Hayes, who was still sleeping. I got up and decided to make breakfast.

I grabbed eggs, bacon, some fruit, milk, and orange juice out of the refrigerator, and started to make the food.

-

Eventually, everyone woke up and ate breakfast. Then, Cam made Nash go into his room because he doesn't act too serious at serious moments.

"So, why did y'all kiss?", Cam asked.

"Cameron, it was just a kiss. It meant something, of course, but it's not a big deal," Hayes told him, putting his arm around me.

"But why did it happen?"

"He asked me to be his girlfriend and then to be his and mines first kisses," I said.

"Wait, so y'all are dating?"

"Yes, dummy."

He looked at Hayes. "I swear to God if you break my little sisters heart, I will break your little face."

"That won't happen, Cam," Hayes said.

"Don't be so sure. It happens in the movies."

"This is real life not a movie, Cameron," I said.

"Whatever. Have fun, but not too much. I don't want little Griers running around especially at y'all's age," Cam laughed.

"Oh shut up. I know what you do with Callie!", I laughed. Hayes did too.

"Oh stop, Tatum," Cameron blushed.

Callie is Cameron's girlfriend. She is so nice. She has pretty ombre hair and blue eyes. She met Cameron when Mr. Johnnie (Grier stepdad) and Mrs. Elizabeth (Grier mom) adopted her from Destin, Florida. Everyone says she could be their biological sister because they all look alike and it's wierd, to be honest. Callie is kinda like an older sister to me. She's 19 and lives next door to us, so she is almost here everyday or Cam goes over there. She is almost like a sister to me, even though I have Sierra, but she lives up in Chino still so, I rarely see her.

"Cameron, don't deny the things you do with Callie," I started laughing really hard at this point.

"I won't. She's a good girl."

"Yeah, a good girl in bed because she probably obeys you," Hayes said. We fell to the floor laughing.

"You little shit," Cameron laughed.

"We are only being honest."

I was in tears because I was laughing so hard.

"I'm going get ready for the day," I walked off, still laughing.

-

I took a shower, then braided my wet hair. I put on white crop top and some purple nike shorts, and walk downstairs.

Hayes was still downstairs talking with Cameron. I'm glad they are okay and Cameron isn't mad and pissed.

"Hey, T," Cam said.

"I'm back, peeps!" I laughed.

"Oo look at my girl with a crop top!", Hayes gushed.

"Stop," I blushed.