Chapter 17

not keep up with the days anymore just doing the date so August 11, 2015

Well, a lot has happened. After we flew from North Carolina we went to Houston to visit Taylor (Caniff) since it's been a while. While we were down there, we saw 5SOS. (which i actually went to and they were fvcking awesome) Then, we flew back home and since 5SOS flew back on the same flight we invited them to stay with us since we have their numbers and we are friends.

So, right now I'm cooking breakfast for me, Hayes, and 5SOS because Belle and Nash went somewhere but I don't even know.

"Um Tatum, do you know how to make a cheese toastie?" Michael asked.

"Why yes I do," I smiled.

"Can I have one with whatever you are making?"

"Yes and I'm making eggs."

Hayes came downstairs, "What's a cheese toastie?"

"A grilled cheese basically," I said.

"Oh cool."

Luke came downstairs. "Morning y'all."

I could get use to these Australian accents man. I wish Hayes had one or a British.

"Morning, Luke," I said, finishing up all the eggs and starting on Michael's grilled cheese.

I put plates out on the counter for everything and took the bacon out of the microwave. Yep, I'm too lazy to actually fry them.

"There's milk and orange juice in the fridge or y'all could make a cup of coffee," I said, putting Michael's cheese toastie on his plate.

"It's hard to believe you are 14, Tatum. You act older," Calum said.

"Yeah, and you're pretty," Luke said.

I blushed and Hayes came up behind me, "And you're taken by me."

"Awe, you are jealous," I said, turning to
him and poking his cheeks.

"Am not." "Are too."

"Wow, y'all are really cute," Ashton said.

"So, are you and your girlfriend, Bryana. You know she works with our photographer Bryant too," I said.

"Woah really? Small world."

"Yeah it is. Kinda hard to believe I'm friends with 5 Seconds of Summer. Hayes was always jealous with how obsessed I am with y'all."

"That's funny. So, what's your favorite song by us?" Michael asked.

"Wrapped Around Your Finger hands down!"

"I like that one too," Luke said.

Hayes made a noise and I looked at him, "Stop."

"Hayes, we need food for lunch why don't you go to the store with one of the other boys and buy some food while I entertain the rest."

"I want to go!" All of them but Luke screamed.

I covered my hears because they were loud. "Ok, y'all can all go with Hayes. Be good!" I said, laughing as they walked out the door.

"You and Hayes live here by yourselves?" Luke asked me.

"Yeah kinda but we have people that live here around us and Nash, Hayes's brother and his girlfriend, just started living with us again."

"Wow. How long do you think they will be?"

"Well, Hayes loves the grocery store and buying random foods so who knows. We were in there for 3 hours one time."

Luke started to laugh,"So, how long have you known Hayes?"