Chapter 15

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

I woke up tangled in sheets with Hayes. I honestly can't believe that happened last night. So, I got up put on boyshort underwear, a sports bra, and Hayes shirt he had on last night. I woke up Hayes.

"Hayes, wake up."

He opened his eyes and smiled at me. "You're beautiful, Tatum." He kissed me. He got up and I closed my eyes.

"T, you saw that last night. Well, you put your mouth on it."

I slapped him. "Shut up."

"Don't worry, you were good."

"We were both virgins. I think it would have been good no matter what," I smirked.

Hayes put on boxers and gym shorts, and we went downstairs.

I looked over the side of the staitcase and saw Johnson, Skate, Sammy, and Nash downstairs laughing.

We got downstairs and they saw us.

"Tatum and Hayes sitting in a tree, F-U-C-K-I-N-G," Nash said.

I hid my face in Hayes chest and wrapped my arms around him, blushing.

"Awe, Tatum's being shy now," Sammy said.

"Just saying Tatum is so good, but y'all will never experience it with her."

I snorted and everyone started laughing.

"I'm being honest," Hayes added.

"Stop stupid." I laughed.

"Y'all are cute. Like total relationship goals," Skate laughed.

"Did you just say total relationship goals?" Nash laughed.

"Yeah, I did."

We all laughed.

"I'm actually going back to the apartment me and Gilinsky have stuff to do today for Calibraska," Johnson said.

"Calibraska is fucking awesome," I said.

"Fo realz," Hayes said, snapping his fingers. We started laughing at him.

"Bye, guys!" J said.

"Bye," we all said.

"I'm going get Belle from next door. Her and Callie decided to have a girls night after the party," Nash said.

"Ok. Bye loser," Hayes said. Nash walked out.

Not long after, Sammy and Skate left.

-

I made cereal for Hayes and I.

We were sitting at the counter. "Tatum, last night was amazing."

"Yeah," I blushed.

"Like I never knew you could be like that."

"I'm Cameron's sister and he got Callie pregnant," I laughed.

"True true."

I just laughed.

"You're cute. Even with sex hair."

"Yay, I have sex hair," I said, sarcastically.

"I do too, babe."

I finished my cereal. "Can we do something today?"

"Like what?"

"Swim or go bowling?"

"Let's bowl today, T."

"Yay! I'm going shower and change."

"May I join?" Hayes laughed.

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I said so." I said going upstairs.

"Don't be surprised if I walk in the shower with you," he smirked.

"Whatever."

I went up to my room and took off my clothes. I went to my bathroom and turned on the shower.

I was just finishing washing my hair when Hayes opened the shower door.

"Are you out of your fucking mind, Hayes?"

"I told you don't be surprised."

"Whatever."

"Babe, you're even hotter in the shower."

"Stop, horny boy."

"I'm not horny."

"Shut up. Yes you are."

"Would you please stop telling me to fucking shut up and that I'm horny?"

"Would you please stop trying to have sex with me? I don't wanna be on MTV."

"You sucked my fucking dick last night and you are acting like nothing happened."

"Because I don't want the fucking world to know, Hayes. They already think I'm a slut."

"Shut up. You aren't."

"Yes, I am. I'm 14 and I got laid last night."

Next thing I knew Hayes placed his hands on my arms and pushed me not to hard against the shower wall. He started to kiss me.

I kissed back and turned off my water so we wouldn't slip. (i should have let them slip bc they are nasty jk its my fanfic and i can do what i want bc im punk rock --- credz to michael clifford)

Hayes started to rub his hands against my skin and I played with his hair.

"Hayes, we don't have protection and I don't want this to go any farther than this at the moment."

"That's fine because I need my energy for bowling so I can kick your ass."

I just laughed and got out the shower and started to dry myself and my hair.

-

We went to the bowling alley and we were in the middle of our game. Hayes was beating me 100 to 94 so I wasn't too far behind.  Hayes was up to bowl.

He bowled a strike. "Dammit," I said, laughing. He had to go again because it was his tenth turn. So he bowled but only hit 2 pins. Then, he went and hit 7 which made his score 121. (idfk just go along w it)

So, I went and I bowled and hit 7 pins, so I went again and bowled a spare. Since it was my tenth turn I got to get that extra turn and I bowled a strike which made my score a 122.

"You little shit," Hayes said.

I was just cheering, "Hahahha you mad or nah." (WHO REMEMBERS THAT JACK AND JACK VINE?!?!!??????!!!!!)

"I'm jealous because you won."

"You should be. I'm just so good."

"You are good," he bit his lip.

"Gosh, you need stop lets go."

We picked up our bowling shoes and went back to the apartment.

-

It was almost 9 o'clock and I was pretty tired.

"Hayes, I'm sleepy," I said, laying on the couch. He came next to me.

"Same babe."

"Night, Hayes," I yawned.

"Night Tatum."

-------

ahhhh that sucked

but yo idk what is good today but follow me on my social medias

ig: kayesgrier
twitter: hayesthequeen
vine: the hotties of vine (pic is fetus nash)
wanelo: kaylagrier7
we heart it: hayesthequeen
challenged: kayla grier. (pic is hayes w a balloon on his head)

sorry for these self promos but i got like no followers and also ummmmmmmm FOLLOW ME ON HERE!

but ily guys and peace :) -- kayla