Chapter 25

-3 years later-

a/n: hayes would be 20 tatum would be 19

Today, we sat around playing with Alex. He's been keeping us pretty busy.

Everyone else is doing fine, but we moved to North Carolina when Alex turned 2. Belle ans Nash got married. They have 2 kids and another on the way, not a surprise actually. Cameron and Callie just welcomed a new baby girl into the family and they are finally married. Well, Hayes and I are still dating.

"Alex," I said, sitting down, "you hungry, bud? It's lunch time."

"No, I want to keep playing with Daddy!"

"Okay, just tell me when you get hungry."

Hayes just laughed and kept playing with Alex.

I heard a knock at the door. I opened it. It was Mrs. Elizabeth and Skylynn. Skylynn was now 10, kinda hard to believe how much she's grown.

"Where's Alex?" She asked.

"Upstairs with your brother." She ran up there.

I hugged Mrs. Elizabeth, "Hey."

"Hey, Tatum." She said, walking in.

"Want to some coffee or something?"

"No thanks, I'm good. Skylynn wanted to come over and play. I thought we could just talk."

"Yeah sure. What's up?" I asked, sitting down.

"Actually, I was hoping my son was hopefully dropping some hints about proposing."

"Oh please," I blush.

"He has to ask soon. Your son is three now. Oh my."

"Yeah, I know. Time flies."

"Are y'all planning on having another?"

"I don't know," I shrugged.

"But seriously, he hasn't been dropping hints or anything?"

"No, he's always playing with Alex so I don't know when he would actually be planning on something."

"Well, Skylynn said he should ask. Her and Hayes having been FaceTiming a lot lately. She always shoos me out her room."

"Mrs. Elizabeth, I'm almost more than positive Hayes isn't proposing anytime soon."

"Why do you say that?" Hayes said, walking downstairs. "And hey mom," he said, hugging her and kissing her cheek.

He sat next to me. "Hayes, we are still young."

"Tatum, we have a three year old son which means our gray hairs will be coming out sooner. We aren't gonna be young forever. In my opinion, we should get married today and have five more children."

"Alright slow down there buddy," I laughed.

"Tatum, don't you want another kid? I know my mom wants another grandchild. I mean she has three already and another coming like in a month or two. I want another kid."

"Hayes, please. I want another kid, too."

"Alright, I'll take Alex. Y'all two make a kid tonight," Mrs. Elizabeth said.

I laughed, "It's okay, you don't have to take Alex because we don't need to try right now."

"C'mon T! Why not?" Hayes said, pouting.

"Because we don't have to. You only have to wait about another 9 months."

"Wait, you're pregnant again?" he said with a smile from ear to ear.

"Yeah, Hayes."

"Well, then if we are just finally saying things let me do this. Alex! Skylynn!" He called down the two little ones, and I was beyond confused.

I saw Mrs. Elizabeth with her phone. Hayes picked up Alex.

"Alex, what have you been doing?" Hayes asked him.

"Um, Skylynn was playing school with me."

"Oh yeah. What were you learning?"

"How to ask questions." I saw Skylynn jumping up and down.

"Oh yeah. Why don't you ask a question to Mommy?"

"Okay. Mommy, will you marry Daddy?"

I opened my mouth as Hayes put down Alex and got on knee and took the box out of his back pocket. Tears started to drip slowly from my eyes.

"So, what's the answer?" Hayes smirked.

"Yes, 100% yes." He slipped the ring on my finger and kissed me.

"Another kid and a wedding, coming up mom," Hayes smiled at his mother.

"Yay, I'm so happy! It's not even Christmas!" She hugged us and the kids joined too.

---
hey

woahhhhh its been a while omggg

hope you enjoyed!

-kayla