Chapter 11

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Today, when we woke up at 4:30, got ready really fast, and went to Cleveland, Ohio, because it was another DigiFest.

I had my hair straightened. I wore a crop top that said "hayes grier is my best friend" (Hayes got me it for Christmas) and some black and white pom pom shorts. I had to my all black vans and I took Hayes' snapback he was wearing.

-

It was my turn to walk on stage. I sang my covers then I saw everyone pointing and telling me to look to the side. Then, I saw standing there with Luke Hemmings.

I literally started screaming. "Oh my gosh, Luke Hemmings!" I ran up to him and gave him a huge hug.

"Hayes, you did this?"

"Yeah, anything for you," he kissed me.

"Awe," cooed the audience (idk i used that right oops).

Oops, I forgot I had my mircophone on.

Luke tapped me shoulder. "Do you mind if the rest of band comes out and sings "She's Kinda Hot"? You could join us." Ugh, his accent.

"Sure." I gave Hayes a huge hug and almost died as I saw Michael Clifford, Calum Hood, and Ashton Irwin walk by me and giving me hugs.

"Hello, DigiFest Cleveland! We're 5 Seconds of Summer, I'm Calum. Over way on the left is Michael, in the middle is Luke, and on the drums is Mr. Ashton Irwin," Calum said. "We would like Miss Tatum Dallas to come out and help us sing "She's Kinda Hot" considering she's kinda hot," he laughed.

I blushed and walked out.

-

5sos walked off of stage as the crowd cheered.

"Thank you guys so much. 5sos is like my favorite band ever and I'm so glad and grateful Hayes did this for me. I'm also glad y'all got to experience it too!! Enjoy the rest of the show!! Love my fans so much! Stay beautiful and awesome!" I smiled, walking off.

"You did great!" Hayes said.

"Hey, can I get your number so we can all meet up next time we are in L.A.?" Luke asked me.

"Sure! Y'all were incredible!"

"You have an amazing voice! I'd come see you in concert!" Luke smiled.

I blushed, "Thank you."

"Anytime, gorgeous."

I looked at Hayes as Luke walked away.

Hayes face was red. "Babe, don't be jealous."

"He's acting like Mr. Steal Your Girl."

I giggled. "Nobody can steal me from you. Besides Luke's 19." I put my arms around his neck.

"He's also a lot taller than you. I know I am too, but he's tall."

"I have all the strings attached. I don't want anything to come between us or hurt us in anyway."

(oooo another shawn reference *smirks*)

-

It was almost 8:30 when we left DigiFest. I swear I love Twaimz so much freaking much. He's the shit. Like he is mah bitch.

We took the next flight back to Los Angeles and got back before 3. (idk wtf just pretend that shit can happen)

I went straight to the shower and then put on my usual pajama outfit shit.

Hayes went into the shower and I put on the TV.

Hayes came out with those fucking boxers again.

"Hayes put on some clothes, ass," I laughed.

"Why? I wanna go to bed like this," He smirked, "or naked."

"You little shit."

"But I'm your little shit."

"Actually my fucktard," I laughed.

"I love you, babe." He laid next to me.

"Love you too, Benji."

"Oh shut the fuck up, asshole."

"But, I'm your asshole right?" I laughed.

"Yes, you are," He kissed me.

Then, we fell asleep.

-----
ahhhh updated again.

well ik for me its now sunday but let's pretend its saturday.

so hope you enjoyed this

qotd: who is your fave "magcon" (ik they hate that but idk wtf to call them) boy?

MINE IS HAYES IF YA DIDN'T KNOW :)))

byeeeeeeeee - kayla xx