Chapter 4

Saturday, July 4, 2015🇺🇸🎉

(sorry i had to put the emoji and happy 4 of july!!)

I woke up before Hayes, which is pretty normal. I went downstairs and put cinnamon rolls in the oven.

Cam walked down with just boxers on.

"Ew, go put on some clothes nasty," I said.

"You are wearing short and a sports bra."

"And you are wearing boxers that are tight because we both have big butts."

"Whatever... Umm make sure you have some extra cinnamon rolls in there."

"Why?"

"Callie slept here and I'm extremely hungry."

"Is that why you are wearing boxers?"

"Nope, it's why I put them on," he smirked.

"Oh my gosh. I didn't wanna know that."

"You have to know. So when you are thirty, you will know what to do."

"Thirty?!?! What the hell, Cam? I want to live to see the day I have kids."

"And I don't want you to be on Teen Mom."

"I will be fine. I want a kid before 25."

"Dang. You have your future set?"

"Yep. I want to graduate high school, marry the right guy, and have 2 kids, boy and girl."

"I believe I'm the right guy," Hayes said, putting his arms around me and kissing my neck. "Morning Cam."

"Morning, nasty."

"Hey, what did I do?"

"Kiss my little sisters neck."

"Yeah says the guy who has sex with his girlfriend almost every night."

"Every other night," Cameron corrected.

"Ewwwwww," Hayes and I said, disgusted.

"You talking about us, babe," Callie said, as she came downstairs in Cam's shirt.

"I'm bragging about our amazing adventures."

"Ok, there will be extra cinnamon rolls because I just lost my appetite," I said, rolling my eyes.

Hayes laughed at me.

"What it's true!"

"Don't worry, Tatum, one day that will be us," Hayes said, keeping his arms around me.

"Oh my gosh, let go," I laughed.

"I'm kidding."

"Good. So, what's the plans for today? And where is Nash?"

"I don't know and Nash texted me at 1 last night saying he met some chick on the streets and yeah. Thats all I know," Cam shrugged.

"Did my brother get a one night stand?", Callie said, smirking.

"I think so," Hayes laughed.

"So for tonight, let's go to the beach and then, have a late night party!" I said, clapping.

"Tatum wants to party? Holy shit," Cam said.

"Yeah, Nash said I needed to live a little. So, I'm going to eat, take a shower, change, and Hayes and I are going to get sparklers for tonight," I said, grabbing the cinnamon rolls out the oven.

"Ok. Sounds like a plan!", Callie said, "I'm excited!"

-

I took a shower and put on a shirt that says "Dallas 00" that I had from when Hayes and I were making tyedye and iron on shirts last summer with some nike shorts.