Chapter 9

Thursday, July 16, 2015

I woke up and the hate comments were starting to go away and not effect me. Hayes just kept telling me to stay off of social media which I did and Hayes posted an Instagram post and a Twitter post to stop sending me hate.

I ended up cutting one more time. I'm not the strongest person on Earth, but to all those haters, I'm still living.

We already ate breakfast and we are trying to figure out what todays plans are because we haven't been out in a while especially with the hate we were getting.

Hayes and I are still on our own and we haven't really heard from Nash or Cameron since like Monday.

"Hayes, figure out something. I'm going shower."

"Ok."

-

I took my shower then, I put on like this maroon lace kinda crop top and some black nike shorts. I know it might not look okay but trust me if you had my personality, you'd dress like this too.

(a/n: if you want to see any of my outfits, they are on my wanelo account which is kaylagrier7. most of my outfits come off of there.)

I walked downstairs, "Did you figure out anything?"

"Nope. Did you do your hair?"

"Crap, I forgot," I laughed.

"It's not bad, it's just really curly. I know your hair is like already like wavy, but you have like Harry Styles hair," Hayes laughed.

"I could be Harry Styles' sister," I said, flipping my wet hair back, smirking.

"Nahh. You're not as cool as Gemma," he laughed.

"Yay! You learned her name and I know."

"Of course, I learned her name. I listen to you blabber about them all the time."

"Blabber?" I laughed.

"You talk about them too much, Tatum."

"No, I do not."

"Yes, you do."

"Say what you want."

"I'm saying the truth," he stuck his tongue out.

I stuck my tongue out at him back.

"You're cute. You know that?" He said.

"You're not as cute as Luke Hemmings."

"Yes, I am. Of course, he can sing, play guitar, and has blonde hair, and he has every other trait a girl wants in a boy, but I'm tall and I have blue eyes, which I'm actually way too tall for you, and he is 6'4". I'm like 5'11" and you're 4'11"."

"Hayes stop ranting. I'm joking. I love you and only you."

"Good. Heyy, wanna go swimming?"

"You're lucky. I'm not on my ya know anymore," I laughed.

-

Hayes went to Nash's room to change.

I put on this like pink and blue kinda colored crop/boy short bikini. It was sporty and really cute. I liked how it looked on me.

I went downstairs and I was actually done before Hayes.

Hayes ran out of Nash's room in his boxers. "Tatum!! Which one?"

He was holding a pair of white swim trunks and a sky blue color.

"Um blue and please put on some clothes," I laughed.